Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

is humu-humu missing?

Pages: 1 20 replies

I have been trying to reach her for months now. Getting worried.
Robert

speaking of missing. One of my best friends' niece is missing. here is a link to her info. should anyone see her, please call the number.
Robert

Link

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - shortened link - 2007-10-07 19:52 ]

Though a case like the above is always serious and unfortunate, I do not believe we have to expect to see Humu's likeness on a milk carton soon. She is in hibernation for her own reasons, but otherwise alive and well.

We were wondering that as well. Our Ooga-Mooga account got fouled up and tried to work it out with her. She responded with one email and then nothing, it's been months. I don't think I'll go back.......LDT

C
Chub posted on Sat, Oct 6, 2007 11:32 AM

I have been trying to contact her through email and myspace for the last month with no response. My Ooga-Mooga account was cancelled for no reason and I've been trying to get a hold of her to get it sorted out. I see she's been on myspace, but has not answered my emails. She could at least post a message for her customers somewhere explaining what's going on. I hope she is ok.

LT

On 2007-10-06 11:32, Chub wrote:
I have been trying to contact her through email and myspace for the last month with no response. My Ooga-Mooga account was cancelled for no reason and I've been trying to get a hold of her to get it sorted out. I see she's been on myspace, but has not answered my emails. She could at least post a message for her customers somewhere explaining what's going on. I hope she is ok.

And I thought it was just me. My Ooga-Mooga's all Booga-Booga and Humu-humu's MIA; hope she's okay.

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-10-07 11:05 ]

TM

Don't you guys have to pay to belong to ooga-mooga? Hmmm...

C
Chub posted on Sun, Oct 7, 2007 10:29 AM

Yes, I paid for a trader account. Hmmmm....???

D

I have also been trying to get my account fixed and no replys. I hope all is well.

Like bigbro said, Humu is not missing, injured, or otherwise incapacitated. She'll resurface when she's done sorting through some personal matters.

LT

On 2007-10-07 12:47, MrBaliHai wrote:
Like bigbro said, Humu is not missing, injured, or otherwise incapacitated. She'll resurface when she's done sorting through some personal matters.

I wish her the best then; here's to hoping that all things work out well for her. :drink: :)

On 2007-10-07 12:47, MrBaliHai wrote:

Hey Goof, you must be pretty tight with Humu then...

M

On 2007-10-07 18:14, bananabobs wrote:
Hey Goof, you must be pretty tight with Humu then...

I've talked to her at Tiki Ti and Forbidden Island a couple of times, but know her mainly through her weblog.

Pregnant?

S

Aw, come on you guys, give her a break! :) She'll be back around as soon as she can, I'm sure.

Suzanne

We are like the Lost Boys without Wendy!

Humu-WHO?

:)

C
Chub posted on Thu, Oct 18, 2007 12:40 AM

[ Edited by: chub 2007-10-23 22:42 ]

C
Chub posted on Fri, Oct 19, 2007 12:52 PM

Update... My Ooga-Mooga profile is working and good to go. Thank you much Humuhumu.

D

I too have had my OM account fixed. Thank you Hum and Kate. Hope things are better for Hum.

Pages: 1 20 replies