Tiki Central / California Events

IT'S HERE/ OASIS CODE/ Caliente Tropics

Pages: 1 28 replies

T

hi folks

Finally we got this worked out
the tropics got a whole new website last week and a new provider so
it took longer than expected to add our page

Apparently this does not work if you are using Netscape.

Here is the code for the tropics hotel webpage where you will need to
book your room

here is the URL
http://reservations.ihotelier.com/onescreen.cfm?hotelid=2418

click GROUPS and

when you get to the page enter this code into the the attendee box

or from the home page
http://www.calientetropics.com
click the logo in the upper left and go to GROUP

if this does not work please email me at
[email protected]

when this sells out I have a plan B for booking at other hotels so if
you are trying to book and it gets sold out do not panic

aloha

Tiki News
2215-R Market Street #177
San Francisco, CA 94114
http://www.tikinews.com

Ooooooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Got my 2 rooms booked! Man, the rooms must be going pretty quick too. 6 reservation numbers were already assigned between the time I typed the information for the first room and the second! Each room has to be reserved separately and the reservation form only has "King Bed" available, and will not allow 4 people in one room!

HAHA! 4 people not allowed in one room? They must have totally forgot about ROOM 135! Don't worry, Al will keep the peace! (or should I say "piece".)

We're there!!!

Lady Velour and I are there, too.
I did use Netscape and it worked fine for me, no trouble at all. However Explorer gave me lots of problems. I was on a Mac so maybe their site was set for Netscape.

T

I am booked!
:tiki:

T

Craig and I are booked! I booked through Monday, since I had no idea if events would go on Sunday afternoon/evening.

See you all there!

F

Tiki Oasis Sundays are usually a time to quietly recover as you prepare to get outta town. That particular Sunday is Mother's Day, so I bet many will depart early in the day, I'm guessing.

DZ

Z Girl and myself are in there too! After seeing the pix and hearing the legends of last years Oasis, I really can't wait!

Hey Johnnie V: wanna carpool/caravan down?

Angelo and Alison are booked.
Mahalo

M
mig posted on Thu, Feb 6, 2003 6:19 PM

Miss Frenchy and I are booked! And for a REAL treat-- my parents might even show up. (They're a hoot.)

Frenchy and I are potentially looking for a one-way ride from ONT airport to Caliente Tropics on Thursday 5/9. If anybody already knows that they're heading out there early (and could give us a ride) let me know!

D'OH!!

I can't make it this year...I'll be out east, taking Dad to Fenway Park and the Baseball Hall of Fame. Maybe next time.

--cyn

I can't seem to get the correct link to Caliente Tropics from a Mac using Internet Explorer 5 either. I even tried it from their homepage too. Not that it's crucial for me since I won't be going. I was just curious what the rates were.

T

Bummer!

C

I'm booked too! Can't wait -
Me and Mr. Chacha will be arriving Thursday May 8th and leaving Monday, May 12th.
I think we get in around 10pm on the 8th. Would love to share a ride with any others coming in from/going to airport at that time, too.

[ Edited by: Chacha on 2003-02-07 11:10 ]

Any Idea on wristbands for the event?

TheTikiGuy

I'm all booked up and ready to go. See ya in Palm Springs.

I'm really sad that I'll miss seeing you all in Palm Springs - I had a really great time last year - But I and my pickup truck will be busy helping Tikibelle move from Flagstaff to Los Angeles that weekend.

That, on the other hand, is a great thing. And the two of us will be making many more appearances together at future Tiki events when this move is all over. And I'll get back to throwing tiki cocktail parties again at my pad - I promise.

Sabu

S

T & A are in!

Is T & A an event?
If you have a room you will get a wrist band or two when you check in. If I am wrong sew watt it will all work out.
Sabu you and the Belle are truly going to be missed. But I am glad she is moving back.
Maybe Otto should have a FAQ page.

S

On 2003-02-08 10:02, thebaxdog wrote:
Is T & A an event?

Yeah, an Oasis olympic pool event! All part of the festivities you can look forward to...

T

Turns out the logistics (and cost!) of a big family wedding are just too daunting, so Gretchen and I are eloping...TO THE TIKI OASIS! Why get married at City Hall when we can get married poolside with a bunch of drunken Tiki Central-ites around?

Our plan is to have a very short ceremony sometime Saturday afternoon - details to be worked out. It's all been sanctioned by Otto, and we're looking forward to a weekend of drunken wedded bliss.

If you're not too drunk (or even if you are) and wanna see our goofy little ceremony, come on out and enjoy. We'd love to have you all there!

Richard & Gretchen
Going in single, coming out married.

Hey! The Reverend Bamboo Ben can do the hitchin'

On 2003-02-10 17:25, Tiki-bot wrote:
so Gretchen and I are eloping...TO THE TIKI OASIS!

Congratulations! The Maikai Gents will be there and we'd love to serenade you with the Hawaiian Wedding song, or any other tune of your choice. It would be an honor. WOW!

-Iuka Grogg

[ Edited by: Iuka Grogg on 2003-02-10 23:59 ]

WOW. Congratulations on your wedding. This should be a sight.

T

Thanks, Iuka, we'd LOVE if the Gents could play for us. We really enjoyed them last year at the Oasis and are bummed you never come up to play the Bay Area.

We can figure out the final arrangements as the time nears and we decide when the ceremony will be. I hope we can coordinate our respective schedules.

Congrats Bots. That's the way to do it, elope! That's what the missus and I tried to do down in Los Cabos, only thing is 100 + of our family members and friends ended up on the beach w/us at the ceremony. I'm gonna have to carve a lill su'm su'm for you two.

S

Congratulations, Tiki-Bot and the future Missus Bot!

Looking forward to the ceremonies and festivities. I also can't wait to see that tattoo in person.

We'll be there with Tikis on!

M

Congrats to you both! That will be a blast. Looking forward to toasting your happy union.

-martin

Does anyone know if there are any rooms left?

"4 then one, who has it"

Pages: 1 28 replies