Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ku Key png mug

Pages: 1 14 replies

Hey folks, I have the new png style mug in stock now. Ku Key is my latest mug inspired the the best tiki bar in the whole world, the Mai Kai! I was soo taken back by the Mai kai when I first walked in there that I forgot there was a hurricane going on outside! Well this PNG style tiki just called to me to carve it, it was like no othere tiki I had seen before. This has to be one of my all time favorite carvings, so that is why I made it into a mug.

mug shown in a slightly lighter glaze here. latest mugs are darker

$65.00 plus shipping to own one of these. You can email me at [email protected]

C

I picked-up one of the Artists Proof's of this mug at Oasis - truly a very impressive mug - it's one of my new favorites!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

LT

Are these going to be available at the Tiki Island show?

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-10-10 09:40 ]

That's fantastic, TD! Please add one of those to my next shipment. Hope to catch you soon.

-Weird Unc

I really love this mug, I gotta get some "Tiki" money together for this one!
When will the new Tiki Diablo website be up and running?
Ma halo!

Thanks for the compliments and orders folks. Unfortunately it won't be available at the San Diego show, but when you want one, just drop us a line. Oh and yes we do take PAYPAL.

Judd, my bud, when are you coming down, or do we have to go on up?

Well, I'd make a special trip just to pick that up... or... you can come up and we can get that hot-rod out of the creek!

-Weird Unc

M

Gotta get one of dese!!!

K

Danny you know I am in for one. Great looking mug. Can't wait to see it filled with an icey cocktail

M

WOW! Even better in person...keep up the good work!

I just got my mug yesterday and it is beautiful!!! Trust me when I say "buy one"
The darker color is fantastic.
motikimocha

K

Put my order in and I can't wait to get it!! This one looks a-nice!!!!

K

Oh boy, I got my Ku Key mug just the other day, and oh boy, do I like it much. It is so kool, I have spelled cool with a k. Enough said. Thanks Tiki Diablo.

Thanks Danny
This mug is awesome ,I would definitely recommend you guys get one before they are all sold out,Diablos mugs all very well made and a lot cheaper than some of these so called limited editions out there!

K

Got mine and it is by far one of the best mugs out there today. I think I will order another one so the wife and I can share a cocktail.

Pages: 1 14 replies