Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Martini Kings at Sam's Seafood Sunday Oct 28th 4:30- 7pm - bring clothes 4 folks displaced by fire!!

Pages: 1 19 replies

aloha friends,
grab your mumu's and tikis and head to sams seafood!
relax with a pupu platter and mai tai to the intoxicating sounds of the martini kings! see ya there ... and tell em seco sent ya!
also please help out displaced fire victims and bring clothes to help them out!!!

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-10-10 15:52 ]

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-10-23 15:11 ]

whats the event?

doesn't really matter I should be there, as there will not be any more surf shows on sundays after this sun.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

WooHoo!!! :)

WooHoo! Only seven more days.....:)

Aloha TC Ohana ~ The Foothill Fire (in the Eastern Orange County area) has closed two of the elementary schools in my school district, Foothill Ranch Elementary School & Portola Hills Elementary School. Many of these families have been forced to leave their homes and are staying at local hotels and shelters. The school I work at, Del Lago Elementary School, is located between these two schools. Today I am opening up my daycare at Del Lago for these families who have no other option for childcare.
SoccerTiki and I will be collecting clothes at Sam's Seafood on Sunday October 28 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm to take to the local shelters in the Foothill Ranch/Portola Hills area. Clothes are needed for Men, Women, & Children. Mahalo for your Help & Support. If you can help, please PM Soccertiki or I to let us know what to expect. Mahalo!~WooHooWahine

The Whale Rider and I will be there!!

Great Times, see ya there!

If looking for more to do while in the OC, after this event the Dynotones will be playing at a swanky, but not tiki bar, called the Continental in Fullerton.
9pm to 12 ish. Free.
Off of Harbor left on the 1st st after going under the railroad tacks when heading North.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Bump!

On 2007-10-26 21:20, SoccerTiki wrote:
WoooHoooOOOOOoooo! Just to add to the excitement of the afternoon....We'll be doing a raffle to benefit the charity Working Wardrobes. I have been to their location and am very impressed with their organization and their commitment to help the fire victims. Raffle tickets will be $2 a piece or 12 for $20.

Here are a few items that will be in the raffle:

1 Oceanic Arts 50th anniversary Mug-signed by Bob and Leroy! Priceless!

2 Tiki Mugs by GoTiki: Duncan Mold (1967) ceramist Glaze GoGo, Vintage 1967 Re-Pop of an old vintage Westwood favorite. Hand signed. Brown & Turquoise. Collector's Dream!

1 Very cool Little Lost Tiki painting! Uncle Four Eyes 5x7 Original!

1 Set of Four Tiki Farm Don Ho "Suck 'Em Up" Rocks Glasses. WooHoooo!

1 Vintage Shriner Mug singed by "KRAL" Wow!

1 Discontinued Tiki Pendant Shot Glass

If you have anything you would like to donate for our raffle please PM me ASAP.
Mahalo! ~ SoccerTiki

This just in! Bamboo Ben has just donated a "Surprise Item"...We'll know what it is at 4pm Sunday!

I'll be there. I hope to have a bag of clothes to bring with me.

Mahalo,
Keoni

[ Edited by: Tikikeoni 2007-10-27 14:31 ]

Gotta add this to the raffle!!! Signed tonight by SHAG himself! (It won't say to Karen though!) Thanks SHAG and Holden!!!!

WooooHooooOOOoooo again!!! MORE prizes added!!!
*a cool kirby pendant,
*a signed (by Sven) copy of Tiki Style,
*a couple of TF Mugs.
Generously donated by Dibroc and Paula!!! Mucho Mahaloz!

Can I get another WooHoo???

MORE mugs just donated to the raffle by Hinano Paul and Mrs Lurker: 1 Pink Panther Mug and 1 Bahooka Mug!!! Mega Mahaloz!

D

WOOOOHOOO ! Brother I can feel the love.

Im having my spoiled children clean their closets as well as Cyndi and I . We are bringing bags of clothes to you Chris . Maybe I can find a tiki related item to donate . Ray

WooHoo! What a fun night. Sam's was packed & The Martini Kings entertained us with their exotic tunes.

O

You guys had the place jumping. Thanks for the great music!

Life is a state of mind

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-10-29 15:46 ]

Pages: 1 19 replies