Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Shag on Great Cocktails

Pages: 1 4 replies

It was just on the other night on the Fine Living channel. Great Cocktails is a great show, it was even greater with Shag!

On 2007-10-12 18:32, Atomicchick wrote:
It was just on the other night on the Fine Living channel. Great Cocktails is a great show, it was even greater with Shag!

Wha? Who? Whe? Whaaaa!
I need to look this channel up.

It IS a great show, although the aggressively-elfin host can get a tad irritating. I thoroughly enjoyed Shag's remarks, particularly his explanation that the appearance of a cocktail glass in his art is akin to that of a sacred icon, signifying a higher level of experience for the figures he's depicting.

Or something like that.

T

It's a great show but the host looks like he had too many mocha frapachino coffees and has the jitters. You can find more information at this website. http://www.fineliving.com/fine/great_cocktails/episode/0,3147,FINE_29736_51446,00.html

Mahalo,
Tikitatt
Myspace.com/tikitatt

[ Edited by: Tikitatt 2007-11-26 19:01 ]

On 2007-10-14 17:42, TraderPeg wrote:
I thoroughly enjoyed Shag's remarks, particularly his explanation that the appearance of a cocktail glass in his art is akin to that of a sacred icon, signifying a higher level of experience for the figures he's depicting.

What the fuck is in that drink?
It's gonna be hard to order, but I'll take two!

Pages: 1 4 replies