Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Basement Kahuna/Gecko'z South Sea Arts Pendants now available!

Pages: 1 14 replies

ALoha, all! Finally...after some nail biting, the long awaited Basement Kahuna/Gecko'z South Sea Arts artist series pendants have now arrived! Gecko's crew did a wonderful job, and everyone that has seen these has raved! Available are: Marquesan Fan Handle Image (center), Solomon Islands Nogrieru Sea God (left), and last but not least the Maori Teko/Manaia pendant (right). Each bear my facscimile signature on back, three of my favorite designs. The resin color on these really turned out beautiful, and they are super heavy, made in the Phillipines and mastered directly from my bone carvings. The pendants are 10.00 each, we have 100 of each design only, so get them while they're hot and available! Just Paypal 10.00 each plus 1.60 shipping, for a total of 11.60, to [email protected] . IMPORTANT! Please specify in the message box on your Paypal sheet which pendant/pendants you want and how many of each,a and please make sure your mailing adress is correct.

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-10-13 10:53 ]

Thanks for the orders, folks! Again, a reminder to puh-leeze specify the amount of pendants and what kind in the Paypal message box. Mahalo Nui, and again thanks for the response! BK

M

Wondering how much intl. shipping (Europe) would be?

MarkusK

Same price internationally. Just allow about 2 to 4 more days. Aloha.

Nice work BK and Gecko!!!! :)

Those are very fine pieces!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Got mine a couple days ago from Gecko. There waas only the middle one but I really have been wanting that first fishman one.

The one you're speaking of is an image of Ngorieru, a Solomon Islands deity. This is also featured on the local currency there!

T

Yeah, the fishman

Well, there you go.. Customer's always right. Keep those cards and letters coming!! Aloha!

Platitudes are the Sundays of stupidity..

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-10-16 17:47 ]

Forgot to mention a big note! The Marquesan Fan Handle image in the center is cast from my bone carving upon which we based the Basement's Bora Boiler!

Tea-Key,

Do the eyes look different to you?

BK! Get a haircut!

First batch of pendants goes out tomorrow, folks, First Class, so expect by Saturday or Monday. Mahalo Nui for all of the interest in these!

T

The eyes from the pendant to the mug, do look different. Both are extremely cool. The pendant's nose has alittle of the Humpy Dumpy fake nose feel to it.

S

'bout time BK makes items for everyone to get a piece!

I still have one each left of the old Manaia/Hei Tiki resincasts as well, forgot about these, found them in the shop last night! They are the same price at 11.49 shipped. Aloha!

Pages: 1 14 replies