Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Johntiki's Newest Edition

Pages: 1 13 replies

J

Hello friends,

Haven't posted in a while...just wanted to share my newest addition...

Ian Gregory Knott was born on February 2nd at 11:23 AM - he weighed 6lbs.12oz. and was 19" long. Mother and child are doing great! Father is hanging in there due to lack of sleep...I'll get the hang of this eventually...

T

Congratulations JohnTiki,

Is this your first? If it is, you'll survive and find out that having children is in itself a great reward (intermingled with a bit of pain).

Quite a handsome little guy!

J

Yes this is our first...thanks for the words of wisdom and the compliment!

Great job
Who carved it?

I am not into babies, but that one is extra cute.

Congratulations! He's a cut little guy. Tell me this though....were you tempted to give him a tiki name??

Congratulations! What a cutie pie! Hey, do they make infant size aloha shirts?

Congrats to you and your wife, John!

J

On 2003-02-07 10:44, waikiki tiki wrote:
were you tempted to give him a tiki name??

I was lobbying hard for Kahiki if it was a girl but my wife wasn't buying it!

On 2003-02-07 10:57, TikiGoddess wrote:
Hey, do they make infant size aloha shirts?

I spent a good amount of time last night looking for infant aloha shirts - didn't find any though!

Thanks to all for the congratulations and compliments - my Tiki Central friends feel like family to me!!

JohnTiki

Aloha from the enchanted Pi Yi Lanai in exotic Bel Air MD!

[ Edited by: johntiki on 2003-02-07 22:31 ]

What a great little groundhog - oops, I mean Groundhog's Day gift! Thank goodness you didn't name him General Pawnatucksy (or whatever the Official Groundhog day Predictor Groundhog's name is!)

Ian is beaUUUUtiful! DEFinitely worth your missing South Pacific for!! May he bring you much joy (and allow you at least a smidgeon of sleep!). Congratulations to you both!

F

D

Congrats!!! he's beautiful!

D

By the way do you have a Albertson's grocery store your way. They carry infant size outfits and their actually cute and made nicely.

L

On 2003-02-07 23:42, Formikahini wrote:
What a great little groundhog - oops, I mean Groundhog's Day gift! Thank goodness you didn't name him General Pawnatucksy (or whatever the Official Groundhog day Predictor Groundhog's name is!)

That's Punxsatawny Phil. I didn't know he was famous outside of PA. But then again, I guess Groundhog Day mentions him.

Ha! And I have yet to see Groundhog Day! Shows what a nerd I am that I (sorta) know the name of Mr. Spring Predictor himself!

Oh, and Johntiki, my dad proposed to my mom on Feb. 2nd. In the words of Holly Golightly, "Quelle romantic!" Quite an auspicious day Feb. 2nd is turning out to be!

Pages: 1 13 replies