Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Polynesiac Carving demo Sunday Oct 21 in San Pedro

Pages: 1 5 replies

Looking for family entertainment?

come on down to Cabrillo Marine Aquariums Autumn Sea Fair!

I've been too busy to put together another tiki carving class, but I will be doing a carving demo from 1-2pm at the Autumn sea fair on Sunday oct 21.

Here's a blurb about the sea fair:

Celebrate the bounty of the sea on Sunday, October 21, 2007 from 10 am-4:30 pm with activities, organizations and fun for all--games, contests, music, marine-related exhibits, demonstrations, arts & crafts, films and videos. Enter our sand sculpture contest. Hunt for buried pirate treasure. Enter or help select the 2007 Queen of the Sea! Pack a picnic or purchase food and drink from one of our vendors. Admission to the fair is free. Beach parking ($1/hour) is limited, so we encourage you to use the free park-and-ride shuttle provided at 22nd and Miner Streets. For further information or to enter the Queen of the Sea contest, contact Larry Fukuhara at 310/548-7562 x223. Autumn Sea Fair is sponsored by FRIENDS of CMA and the Port of Los Angeles.

Lotsa music and fun AND a tiki carving demo at 1pm!!!!

Stop by and say: "hey". I'd love to see ya.

directions and more info:

http://www.cabrilloaq.org/visitor.html

Wish I could be there. It sounds like a good time.
(that was all code for BUMP!)
Cheers

That sounds like a blast! Say hi to Mike Watt for me.

BUMP

did I mention that there's going to be PIRATES at Sea Fair too?!?!?!

Bring the family down to Sea Fair for fun, games, music (including my friend playing the weirdest instrument - the Chapman Stick) and me carving a tiki from 1-2pm. Come on down for some fun at Cabrillo Beach! (directions in the first post)

Matty!!! Finky!!! good to hear from you fellas. Thanks for the props!

Hi Polynesiac, it was good to see you again and meet your wife at F.I. Good luck to you tomorrow and be sure to have some fun for me.

JTVic

Be careful with your tiki choppers or you may have to carve your self up a peg leg.

Have a good time Jim I am sure it will be a Arrrsome.

Pages: 1 5 replies