Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

CREEPY HOLLOW attraction in Culver City / Los Angeles

Pages: 1 2 replies

Los Angeles--Culver City! Weekends now! Right off the 10 freeway! It's CREEPY HOLLOW!

Well, okay...Tiki people love theatrics and atmosphere, and Tiki is also a little bit of creepy. So I'm figuring some of, if not most of, the tiki folk here will like a good haunted house. This particular one I bring to you here is special--it's small, and run by some nice people who appear to have funded it out of their pockets. It's no big-budget affair, but it has a lot of heart and the effort shows. This is a charming haunt!

If you are in the Los Angeles area and would like to see an old-fashioned, home-made horror maze--the kind you can rarely find anywhere anymore, especially here in Los Angeles--you can really do no better than to check out the wonderful CREEPY HOLLOW.

It is located at the intersection of National Avenue and Overland Avenue in Culver City. It is right off the 10 freeway--just take the Overland exit and go south for about two seconds, and you will see it in a shopping center. It is small! It's built in the empty space of a Blockbuster Video building. And this is truly a much better use for it.

I went down there last night and WOW, I had great time.

They are doing Fridays and weekends now, generally from 7 pm to 11 pm. They will add additional weekdays closer to Halloween.

P

I love these things! I will try to make it down there this weekend.

Thanks for your support! I have been going in and helping them out with the odds and ends, and last night was a nice, moderately busy night. We scared a lot of people! Very good craziness, do feel free to stop in, all you local TCers!

Pages: 1 2 replies