Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Newbie Looks Around, Says "Hi!"

Pages: 1 7 replies

Im new to this site and hope to meet up with some Tiki Heads in and around Denver, CO. This past spring, I built an 8 foot wide, 10 feet tall tiki bar with palm thatch roof, bamboo poles, varnished maple top with mister system and black lights, LED lights, and took the whole thing out to Burning Man for my theme camp. I met Tiki Fink(?) on a Denver Cruiser Ride and he diverted me to this site. I was hoping Denver would get a Tiki Bar to replace the one at the Ramada on Colfax. Im interested in the Tiki Cruise to Manitou Springs.

Perhaps before it gets too cold, we could have some drinks around my backyard bar.

Teo del Fuego

On 2007-10-16 16:19, teo del fuego wrote:
Im new to this site and hope to meet up with some Tiki Heads in and around Denver, CO. This past spring, I built an 8 foot wide, 10 feet tall tiki bar with palm thatch roof, bamboo poles, varnished maple top with mister system and black lights, LED lights, and took the whole thing out to Burning Man for my theme camp. I met Tiki Fink(?) on a Denver Cruiser Ride and he diverted me to this site. I was hoping Denver would get a Tiki Bar to replace the one at the Ramada on Colfax. Im interested in the Tiki Cruise to Manitou Springs.

Perhaps before it gets too cold, we could have some drinks around my backyard bar.

Teo del Fuego

Welcome aboard Del Fuego. Sure would like to see a picture of your psychedelic bar! Almost openned a shop in Manitou Springs once but I didn't own the nessecary dogsled at the time.

Welcome back my friends
to the show that never ends
We're soo glad you could attend
come inside
come inside
COME INSIDE The show's about to start
guaranteed to blow your head apart
ya' gotta see the show
it's a dynamo
ya' gotta see the show
it's rock and roll ohhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome, I also look forward to seeing a picture of your bar.

How do you drink off a 10' bar?

Stilts?

Crazy!!

With a 10' bar stool.

B

Or a 10' straw.

Dooooh, I shoulda said 10 feet from floor to top of thatch roof. I'll try to post some piccies in a bit. Im in West Wash Park, Denver if anyone wants to stop by and have a drink

Pages: 1 7 replies