Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

sex cup tiki!!!!Great!!!

Pages: 1 2 59 replies

sex cup tiki!!!!!!Great!!!Cost 50 usd MSN:[email protected]

K

tiki as hell man, tiki as hell. about as tiki as checkers is tiki.

H

zipoooooooooooooooooooo's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing says, "Tiki" like a Harley tattoo.

D

what a deal at only 50 dollars.

SEX CUP TIKI ! What a classic, I want that saying on a T-shirt. That is as cryptic as Engrish can get.

B

Dear Zippo,

I am particularly fond of that macho man cup! Something about the untanned top of his head just kind of floats my boat, if you know what I mean. Do you think you could make him "without" the man panties, and add a sizeable protrusion? Of course I would need the following information along with the changes.

1. What is the cost?
  2. How many would fit on a 20' container?
  3. Is there a discount for large orders?
  4. What port do you ship from?
  5. What is your production timeline on large orders?
  6. Can you supply a sample?
  7. Can I visit your factory?

Best regards,

Babalu

Schooled by the finest.....Capt. K and Master G

[ Edited by: Babalu 2007-10-19 07:34 ]

Put me down for 10 of the "what do you mean my ass crack is hanging out" mugs. Those are rad! Not only are they so very Tiki but I'm sure there is 10 times the acceptable dose of lead in the glaze. Hurry before the recall!!

B

Actually Zippo, there are some changes that I would like to see over what I mentioned prior (please note attached). Can you have your team look at this please? How soon can I buy samples? I would like 5 each to start. I can supply the artwork.

Z
Zaya posted on Fri, Oct 19, 2007 9:59 AM

Dear tiki-zippo,
When you make the "House of Buzz" mug please put me down for one!

Thanks,
Zaya

Can you make the boobs bigger? then it would be more tiki.

..sb

Always good to see the 'TikiCentral Girls' get all excited about some mugs !!!!

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-06-14 20:27 ]

Is this the list for the mug?

On 2007-10-19 12:32, mymotiki wrote:
they should be called tiki jugs

Or how about "silicone ceramics"

...I also thing "Sex Cup Tiki" would be a good name for a nouveaux Polynesian cocktail! :D

Maybe one could revive and adapt an idea that I have always admired in modern cocktail concepts: In the 90s, the Bar Voijtyla in Cologne, named after the pope at the time, was decorated in all red velvet and Catholic kitsch. The drink menu featured creations like The Eternal Sin and my favorite, The Immaculate Conception: This cocktail was served in a large Martini glass, composed of clear liquors (forgot the ingredients), and it had a clearly visible Maraschino cherry at the bottom. The glass had Saran wrap stretched over the rim, and came with a big straw. You had to pierce the Saran wrap to get to the cherry.

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2007-10-19 16:32 ]

M

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-06-14 20:28 ]

T

All the women parts are 3D. How come the man parts aren't.

The woman parts remind me of the eyes on a particular horror theme "tiki" mug out right now.

C

If Crazy Al did this one, you folks would all be lining up three deep and throwing hundred dollar bills at him! It's ASS-stounding!

I thought I recognized Crazy Al's work. He carves the best crack.

T

If it ain't Sunday it ain't Crazy Al....

M

T

T

On 2007-10-20 14:07, mymotiki wrote:
Hey, isn't there a saying like why pay for the milk when you can get it for free? On any given hot day I can walk on the beach and see big boobs and a crack...all for free, or I can call the plumber. LOL

Hot days in ole Bellingham, have to wait on algores global warming on that one !!

M

O

Dear Zippo,

I saw your mugs in the Las Vegas Trader Vic's Lounge bar. Are they lettered to say Las Vegas Trader Vic's Ultra Lounge and are they a limited edition?
I hear that the Honi Honi mug is pretty hot too. Is that yours? If it is I want one.
Don't mind the others, they're jus joshing ya some. Know what I mean?

Life is a state of mind

[ Edited by: ojaitimo 2007-10-21 16:28 ]

N
NOTCH posted on Sun, Oct 21, 2007 5:01 AM

I got to get me one of D's

B

Honi-Honi....D's - :lol:

Zippo,
If you really want to sell a mug, you have to offer some kind of incentive.
Like a party favor or something.
Say perhaps....a mint.

O

Dear Zippo or Kan,

Thank you for the e mail you sent but you didn't answer the questions below. Just a thought but you may want to offer more info here. Everyones interested , especially in the Honi Honi mug.

Ojaitimo

Kan or Zippo wrote

I saw your mugs in the Las Vegas Trader Vic's Lounge bar. Are they lettered to say Las Vegas Trader Vic's Ultra Lounge and are they a limited editI saw your mugs in the LasI saw your mugs in the Las Vegas Trader Vic's Lounge bar. Are they lettered to say Las Vegas Trader Vic's Ultra Lounge and are they a limited edition?
I hear that the Honi Honi mug is pretty hot too. Is that yours? If it is I want one.
Don't mind the others, they're jus joshing ya some. Know what I mean? Vegas Trader Vic's Lounge bar. Are they lettered to say Las Vegas Trader Vic's Ultra Lounge and are they a limited edition?

i am kan ,glad to meet u .

Life is a state of mind

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-10-22 17:41 ]

On 2007-10-19 22:05, Cammo wrote:
If Crazy Al did this one, you folks would all be lining up three deep and throwing hundred dollar bills at him! It's ASS-stounding!

Forget the mammaries, I get really excited by women without noses. Yeah, I'm a fetishist and proud!

.....(My quivering moderator's finger hovers above the "LOCK TOPIC" button)..The big question: What exactly does this thing have to do with Tiki culture and why is it being displayed prominently on a Tiki culture website?

Well... the mugs were spotted at the Trader Vic's Las Vegas Ultra Lounge thats trying to be tiki. There is some question about the Honi Honi mug too. Don't lock it before we know if Zippo made it also. Thanks in advance.

T

It always amazes the large number of hits and comments
a thread like this gets.
Don't look now but it's also "cool and current"

It just proves my theory that bad taste is more inspiring than good taste. :D

B

I sense that the "Force" is strong in Zippo....he has the ability to come over from the darkside.

On 2007-10-22 23:50, Ojaitimo wrote:
Well... the mugs were spotted at the Trader Vic's Las Vegas Ultra Lounge thats trying to be tiki. There is some question about the Honi Honi mug too. Don't lock it before we know if Zippo made it also. Thanks in advance.

I've left a lot of spent Mai Tais in the urinal at my local Trader Vic's...With such loose associations I guess we should be saving those, too? This is way, way off topic and has no business here. Whether Zippo made it or not, the tiki isn't there, and this one needs to be locked.

Platitudes are the Sundays of stupidity..

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-10-23 11:15 ]

C

Don't lock it yet! We're working on getting samples, a wahine makeover of the DD ones, and a Buzzy King of Cannibal Islands redo with a button you can push on the bottom that will play "My Little Grass Shack!"

This is serious big business! TV Vegas is all over it! Call the manager there, he'll tell ya all about it!

J

Don't lock it! If you feel you absolutely must do something, move it to "Bilge" or "Beyond Tiki".

On 2007-10-23 11:37, JenTiki wrote:
Don't lock it! If you feel you absolutely must do something, move it to "Bilge" or "Beyond Tiki".

I agree, move it don't lock it, no ones getting hurt here. Post like D's are just fun! move along tee hee :oops:

On 2007-10-23 11:15, Basement Kahuna wrote:

On 2007-10-22 23:50, Ojaitimo wrote:

I've left a lot of spent Mai Tais in the urinal at my local Trader Vic's...With such loose associations I guess we should be saving those, too? This is way, way off topic and has no business here. Whether Zippo made it or not, the tiki isn't there, and this one needs to be locked.

Platitudes are the Sundays of stupidity..

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-10-23 11:15 ]

Loose association? Correct me if I'm wrong but are these not the mugs we're all discussing?

On 2007-10-20 00:40, Unga Bunga wrote:

I agree, don't lock it - move it to bilge....

R

:lol: Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread earlier.

hilarious! glad it was moved and not locked :lol:

O

Well I hope you're all happy. Now you ran Kan (Zippo) off before we got the samples and info.

Kan, if you read this, please E mail me again regarding the Honi Honi mug. Thanks

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-10-24 18:06 ]

Pages: 1 2 59 replies