Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Exotic Moods Of Les Baxter Box Set FS

Pages: 1 15 replies

S

I snagged this here in Japan thinking somebody in Tikicentral-land would want it . $ 45 shipped from Japan . I read here that this reg. goes for $ 70 + on Ebay . Let me know .

S

S

Still available .

S

Man I thought somebody would have snagged this by now . As I said , I already have it ( bought when it first came out ) . I grabbed this one specifically to help out TC members who were in search of it . You are breaking my heart ! ; )

S

BTW ---This is the TOSHIBA / EMI box made in Japan with English and Japanese liner notes . GO !

S

Still available !

S

No ?

S

I would also consider trades partial or full .

S

Still available .

[ Edited by: sushiman 2008-02-02 19:24 ]

May be because it's available cheaper elsewhere. I found this at Amazon:
Exotic Moods

K
Kenike posted on Sun, Feb 3, 2008 8:09 AM

This CD was going for huge bucks a few years ago. It's really made the rounds on the file sharing circuit since it's been out of print and I think that practically anyone who ever wanted a copy already has it. PLUS I think most of the music is commercially available on other Les Baxter & Ultra Lounge CD's .

S

On 2008-02-02 19:24, sushiman wrote:
Still available .

[ Edited by: sushiman 2008-02-02 19:24 ]

How is $ 50 cheaper than $ 45 ??? Plus mine is the Japanese version ?

[ Edited by: sushiman 2008-02-12 02:39 ]

S
S

I see it went for $ 46.92 + shipping . Looks like Ebay is the place to go with this box set . Sure hoped I could help out somebody here . Oh well ....

S

Bump

V

I have it and it's great. It was how I discovered his music.

Maybe lots of the exotica fans here have it too (as well as the Martin Denny one, both with Ryden's covers)

S

Bump

Pages: 1 15 replies