Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki collectors: Video webcast calling for your Tiki finds

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha! Reel Home productions is in pre-production on a video webcast highlighting Tiki collectors and their collections. Currently, we are looking for collectors who would like to share their Tiki finds on video. If you are interested, please contact me. Currently, we are looking for Nor Cal & Hawaii collectors through Nov 07. Even if you are not from Nor-Cal or Hawaii, we want to hear from you. We look forward to seeing your Tiki finds!

[ Edited by: Mahalo Myers 2007-10-23 10:08 ]

[ Edited by: Mahalo Myers 2007-10-23 10:12 ]

[ Edited by: Mahalo Myers 2007-10-23 11:12 ]

[ Edited by: mahalo myers 2007-10-23 17:19 ]

Any plans to visit us who are unfortunate collectors who aren't close to the coast?

You bet Unk, just wanted to get started close to home (keeps the budget down). Drop me a line and let me know how to reach you.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-20 20:12 ]

You are on the maybe list, I will contact you when I get the Hawaii dates.

What exactly does this entail? What will the finished product be?

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and I'm still living in Nor-Cal)!

Basically, it is a chance to share your finds on video. We come out to you and shoot your collection and if you are willing, have you talk about your collection and any stories you may have in aquiring them. If you are an artist, we would have you discuss your creations (while preserving any trade secrets) and show some examples of your work.

hmmm if yer ever up north im in would be cool!

B

Can we submit our own reels?

Yes, you can submit your own footage. There are a few details that would have to be met: First, this would have to be video of your personal collection. A signed, dated statement that declares that the collection depicted on the video is of your collection. Submitted video will become property of RHP and will not be returned. RHP maintains the right to use or reject submitted footage at our discretion. The following formats are accepted: Unlocked DVD, DVD-R, MiniDV, 8mm, Super8, Digital 8 and VHS. Digital formats: Quicktime, AVI, Mpeg please, no WMV
Mail your submissions to:
Reel Home Productions P.O. Box 1379 Woobridge, CA 95258
Include your email and we will confirm the receipt of your submission.
I would love to see your footage!

Pages: 1 9 replies