Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Swamp Tiki where are you?

Pages: 1 0 replies

I got a message via e-bay from him, and have tried multiple times to respond, (putting in the correct number code and all), but each time this stupid message comes up, (probably a way for e-bay to curb insider trading without them):

Attention!
We have determined you are trying to contact an eBay member with whom you are not currently involved in an open transaction. For the protection of the eBay community, we sometimes block these types of communication. To prevent this occurrence from happening in the future, we recommend the following:

If you are a seller, respond to all bidder questions before the auction ends.
If you are trying to contact the seller of an item that has not yet ended go to the item page and click the “Ask seller a question” link.
If you are the winning buyer of an item go to your My eBay page under the items I’ve Won section. Click the action drop down menu and choose the “contact seller” action.
If you are a seller trying to contact your winning buyer, go to My eBay and under the Items I’ve Sold section, click the action drop down menu. Choose the “contact buyer” action.

Reply to seller/bidder through personal email provider (if the sender has not hidden their email address).
Thank you for your understanding.

Pages: 1 0 replies