Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

New Years Eve, Near Sydney Australia

Pages: 1 9 replies

TT

GREAT LOOKING POSTER!

Nicole and I lived in Sydney for a couple of years and I gotta say there is no better party than New Years Eve in the middle of summer - and to make it a tiki event is just over the top!

Have a blast while us northern-hemisphere folks are shivering (at least those of us here in the northeast of the US)

BTW, how is Bundie in a mai tai?

Hey TT...

I may be in Brisbane for the holidays. Do I count?

Cheers!

Rick

H
hewey posted on Sat, Oct 27, 2007 6:11 PM

Hey mate is this up the central coast? Very interested, but the girl has friends up from Melbourne, so will depend on if they're up for it...

TT

Hey Hewey...
Yep up on the Central Coast.. More than welcome to come along and bring your Melbourne crew too...

Bogielocks,
Also very welcome but Brisbane is about a 12 hour drive or an hour plane flight + an hour drive...

Cheers!

TT

On 2007-10-24 06:40, leisure master wrote:
GREAT LOOKING POSTER!

Nicole and I lived in Sydney for a couple of years and I gotta say there is no better party than New Years Eve in the middle of summer - and to make it a tiki event is just over the top!

Have a blast while us northern-hemisphere folks are shivering (at least those of us here in the northeast of the US)

BTW, how is Bundie in a mai tai?

Bundy Rum is horrible in any form...!
Not recommended ... ever!..ha ha

Your not gonna wear that silly hat are you???

On 2007-10-28 19:44, Tiki Trav wrote:
Hey Hewey...
Yep up on the Central Coast.. More than welcome to come along and bring your Melbourne crew too...

Bogielocks,
Also very welcome but Brisbane is about a 12 hour drive or an hour plane flight + an hour drive...

Cheers!

I Drive FAST!

TT

like... bumpsville!

Hey, I'll be in Sydney in February. A bit too late for this shindig, unfortunately.

But if you have any other recommendations for places to go, things to do etc, they will be gratefully received.

Pages: 1 9 replies