Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Basement Kahuna Tangaroa Bone Pendant

Pages: 1 8 replies

Who's this little guy? If you're a fisherman in the Cook Islands you know who he is! Just finished this Tangaroa bone carving this evening; nice piece with a hidden loop from the top of the head to the back..He is priced at a very reasonable 95.00 to the first person who PM's me here on TC! (that's an attention getter giveaway!)...If it's more upscale tiki neckwear you're looking for, I still have the Maori Manaia/Tree Lizard spirit piece...actually have altered/improved it a bit. I am reducing the price just a bit, as I need the dough; from my neck to yours: 270.00 postpaid. This is a very, very complex, time consuming piece, not only in the carving and inlay but design as well. Again, if you are interested PM me here on TC and we'll get you into a Basement Kahuna original! Mahalo Nui...BK

TK

Nice stuff B.K.!

Wang Dang SsweeetT BK Tang! Great stuff...but that Manaia is off da chain brah!! Somebody oughta snag that beauty and quick...daaaaaammmn!!! :o

Thanks, TJ..It's been around my neck and has gotten more comments than nearly anything else I've carved from folks on the street. But I "Can't get high off my own supply", so it stays for sale! Hey, and I just got the bone material for both of your commissions, so we'll have those started soon.

CA

holly crap'o!!! nice!!!

Wow! That Maori piece is amazing.

Let's get 'er sold!

Manaia is now sold, but I do still have the Tongaroa.

Alright...For the first person that wants to buy the bone Tongaroa pendant..if I recieve a "sold" PM and a Paypal by this evening, you'll recieve a free South Sea Arts/Basement Kahuna Maori pendant! I have commish crunch time coming up so this one needs to sell. It's a beauty!

Pages: 1 8 replies