Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Limited Edition Forbidden Island War God ON SALE NOV. 10th!!

Pages: 1 4 replies

M

Aloha,

I'm pleased to announce that the VERY limited Forbidden Island edition of Gecko/Wendy/Frankoma War God Mug will be for sale at Forbidden Island during SF TIKI CRAWL #7!!

For those who don't know the back story behind this collaboration, read more here:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=25034&forum=12

There are 25 pieces each of the seven unique glazes. I've been working with Gecko & Wendy for a while to have one of the seven be exclusive to Forbidden Island. Gecko is finishing the glazes now and it's a beauty. The FI Edition features Forbidden Island etched on the bottom and comes in the unique glaze they call "Mai Tai".

Take a look at these pictures:

This is a one day only chance to own a very unique piece of tiki history. As a bonus, this mug normally retails for $125, but this glaze will be offered at the special rate of $95.

Only at Forbidden Island.

Only at the Seventh Annual Tiki Crawl.

4:00PM Saturday, November 10th

(Usual Mug Sale Rules Apply. If there is a line outside, numbered tickets will be handed out- you must be in line and present to get a number. One mug per person.)

Wendy sent me an email with this post earlier today and to be honest I don't know whether she did it as an act of kindness or incredible cruelty? Oh Wendy, how could you?

First up, does anyone know how long it'd take to swim from Portsmouth Harbour, here in England to Forbidden Island?

Would the tides be in my fav(o)ur? Are there any shallows where I might end up draggin' weed/weighing anchor in my excitement?

Why am I bothering to write yet MORE inane nonsense on TC?

Anyway, GREAT mug guys!! Love the 'Mai-Tai' glaze!! Good luck to those heading over to FI to bag one!!!

All the Best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim (Make mine a...Mai-Tai...Oh, that just sounds 'orrible right now, and I never though I'd ever say/write that!).

Nioe Looking glaze !! But I have a wedding that day.

Have fun Ya Mug weirdo's .

It reminds me of a Corn Fungus Taco!

And I mean that in a good way! :D

Yuck, did you eat that? If you are not doubled over by Saturday come see the mug in person, it's a wonderful vintage glaze, Wendy

Pages: 1 4 replies