Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

I would like good bugs in the air.

Pages: 1 3 replies

O

Laura is a pet psychic up here in Ojai that I have to go meet. For a while now, she has been refering clients to my girlfriend who is a vet in Carpenteria . Apparently the animals have been giving good reports on her.

http://www.thepetpsychic.com/about.shtml
I met this birdie down by the ocean. I asked her if she ever felt life was hard. Birdie said, "I try to have a routine and stick to it as much as possible. That makes my life easier."
Then I asked her what she would like more than anything. She answered, "I would like good bugs in the air."
Posted by Laura Stinchfield on October 22, 2007 7:46 PM |

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-10-31 15:40 ]

I had to take my boy Bul to the shrink before the vet would give him tranqs for the 4th of July.

What a scam! Everything the shrink said I already knew.

Shrink said, "Bul is sensitive to loud abrupt noises." Hmmm. I thought he was just scared of them. :roll:

Bul would like more cushiony cushions, lambier lamb treats and slower, longer, quieter walks. And I think he wants pet rabbits.

TG

But then again there is an infinite difference between a shrink and a psychic. A psychic is tuned into subtle energy that we all transmit and receive. Basically, we're all born with a decent amount of talent in recognizing and interpreting this subtle energy, but it essentially atrophies at an early age because parents and others stifle its development.

Some of those who have a strong enough natural ability (or who have rebuilt their sentiency) are more in tune with non-human animals. They are the ones who become horse whisperers, pet psychics, etc. I suspect that Ojaitimo's pet psychic is one such person. Hopefully, she's not a "Miss Cleo" from the "Psychic Friends Network."

Shrinks, on the other hand, are doctors, which means they made it through med school, got their credentials, hung up their shingles, and can prescribe drugs. I suspect that pet shrinks are more along the lines of Miss Cleos.

MN

I must have been getting verrryyyyy sleepy.

I hope that your pet's psychic is a friend of yours. For your pets sake anyways. IMHO I think pet psychics exist only to make money. If the pets owner feels better after the session that is just secondary. Thereby leaving the pet's well-being a distant third.

Erik the Red

Now that it is later and I am more awake.... I see that it may not be Ojai's pet they are bringing to the psychic, just freinds meeting.

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2007-11-02 08:02 ]

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2007-11-02 10:59 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies