Tiki Central / Other Events

New York City Otto's Sat Nov 3 Surf Rock Nite

Pages: 1 7 replies

Reminder:

now including the Octomen!!!

UT

Mary and I will be there!

Birdgirl and I should be there too.

The faint of heart (or ears) should bring earplugs if its gonna be like some of the prior surf nights.

T

I am out of town this weekend anyway, but I have to say that, in general, with the wonderful exception of when the Fishermen are there, the decibel level of the music at Otto's is a turn off for me. I need to sip my rum to some gentle exotica!

Visiting NY from Cambridge UK this weekend for Cavestomp but we'll be at Otto's Saturday night, too.

Please come and say hello - we'll be looking a little lost and possibly still jet lagged!

Liz & Chris

The Stevenson Wedding Mug by Cheekytiki, 2006

[ Edited by: 54 house of bamboo 2007-11-02 15:06 ]

UT

On 2007-11-02 15:03, 54 house of bamboo wrote:
Visiting NY from Cambridge UK this weekend for Cavestomp but we'll be at Otto's Saturday night, too.

Please come and say hello - we'll be looking a little lost and possibly still jet lagged!

Liz & Chris

[ Edited by: 54 house of bamboo 2007-11-02 15:06 ]

We're looking forward to welcoming you to this side of the pond!

Thanks for making us so welcome :)

We enjoyed Otto's - Mister Neutron especially, next stop is their web site for a cd.

Fantastic dinner recommendations, BTW, Dave - thank you!

Liz & Chris

[ Edited by: 54 house of bamboo 2007-11-06 09:30 ]

HOB - sorry we were not able to catch up longer, but it was nice to meet you on Saturday. Dave has done a good job rallying people to surf night at Otto's.

I agree Mister Neutron is fantastic. Let me know if you have any trouble getting a copy of their disc and I will assist if I can.

If exchange rates stay as they have been, hopefully you can enjoy more weekends in NYC in the future.

take care and all the best

Joe

Pages: 1 7 replies