Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

At Long Last...BaSeMeNt'S BoRa BoiLeR Now Selling !

Pages: 1 18 replies

Basement's Bora Boiler is Available Now! Got the call from big boss Gecko this morning and we are GO NOW! IMPORTANT TO HOTMAIL PRE-REGISTERED PEOPLE-A little bad news first: Upon entering the hotmail pre-registration inbox today, I discovered that we have lost the entire file. Every attempt at recovering the list was a no-go. My Only guess is that when the MSN changeover took place something happened to the old files. The pre-requisite amount of mugs had been set aside at the time according to the amount of people getting on the list. So...if you pre-registered with me there your mug was accounted for at the time at South Sea Arts and is included in the amount set aside. The Hukilau list is still intact, so no worries there. THE GOOD NEWS: We're ready to ship Basement's Bora Boiler! The mug is now available at Gecko'z South Sea Arts! 300 available, counting the pre-sale lists, plus a few SSA proofs made-to order. You can purchase here: http://southseaarts.com/ . Pre-registered folks go to the site, complete checkout and your mug is waiting! Non-pre-registered folks get 'em while we got 'em!

BK, is there a special drink recipe to take advantage of the piece's unique design?

R

BK,

I'm in! Mahalo.

Freddie, I'm planning a signature drink. Matt, Mahalo to you, sir! I'll fill that mug up at Hukilau!

F

The piggybank's getting emptied for this one. Any plans for future mug ventures?

I do, I do..Have a mug design approved for a fairly well known midwestern tiki bar and a second signature mug to hit next year...Basement's Barrel! I shall not forsake you.

F

The barrel sounds sweet. Looking forward to the new mug designs. Keep us posted. Mahalo!

Got my official Bora Boiler today and it's AWESOME!! This is a really nice piece and I look forward to giving it a test run in the next few days.

Hey BK,

If you're out there, great job! Quick question, I thought you came up with a drink recipe? Just curious...

Cheers! :drink:

Rick

I did originally but held it back as it contained a hard-to-find ingredient, namely Pomegranite Molasses...available at any Middle Easern grocer. I'm re-writing the recipe as we speak. I'll post it here for all of the owners of the Bora Boiler. Mahalo Nui! Glad you like the mug.

My mug just arrived today, I have to say...absolutely amazing! Great job!

Glad you like, and hope it serves well! Word from da Gecko is it's been a pretty hot item. I will post the new drink recipe here when the mug is sold out. I'm already watching E-bay..that other mug I did continues to shock and amaze me.

Still eagerly awaiting mine.

Patience Rumhopper!

Here is the direct link to order; I neglected to post it before: This mug is a big 'un! http://southseaarts.com/new.html

got my mug and it's gorgeous. Fantastic job guys. Cheers

Bora Boiler! Quite Beautiful! This one is a keeper alright.
Gecko and BK, its even better than expected. Rock on. Looking forward to yer future releases. :drink:

P

I ordered one and it came a few days ago...wow! This is truely two fisted drinking! Love it! Thank you.

Mine was here when I got back from the holidays, WOW! Well done!

Glad you like...it really is a beautiful thing. Mahalo Nui!

K
Kahu posted on Sun, Mar 30, 2008 5:51 PM

On 2007-11-07 14:36, Basement Kahuna wrote:
I did originally but held it back as it contained a hard-to-find ingredient, namely Pomegranite Molasses...available at any Middle Easern grocer. I'm re-writing the recipe as we speak. I'll post it here for all of the owners of the Bora Boiler. Mahalo Nui! Glad you like the mug.

Awesome mug. Did the recipe ever come out?

Pages: 1 18 replies