Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

25 Artist Proof Limited Edition Gecko / BarTiki Mugs!

Pages: 1 9 replies

TM

11/14/07 - UPDATE
I lied about taking them off the website and posting on ebay....too damn busy to make the change, so the mugs will remain on the website until further notice.....I still have a few remaining...

11/5/07 - UPDATE
Thanks to all that have placed orders! They will be in the mail tomorrow. I currently have 11 remaining and will keep them up for sale via the link in this post until Saturday, 11/10/07. After that, if I have any remaining, I'll post on ebay (sorry, no TC discount if you get 'em on ebay). Muchos Mahaloz, Matt

I am offering a limited edition of ONLY 25 Artist Proof Gecko / BarTiki Tiki Mugs. These mugs are bitchin', seriously. They fit perfectly in your hand, and at 7" tall is the perfect size for any cocktail...Based on a Tiki carved by my good buddy Gary, Gecko sculpted and made these in Hawaii. He used the famous Red Dirt glaze for the face and a cool new 2-tone glaze for the back. I am only offering these to TC folks and people on my mailing list (which is mostly TC folks). You'll have to go to the super secret address to order: http://www.bartiki.com/pineapple_po_o
If in a few days there are some left, I'll post on the website and maybe ebay, just wanted to give you guys the first chance to purchase.
Shipping is free and don't forget your TC Discount (see post below).

Soon I will be offering a one color glazed edition of 100, so stay tuned...

[ Edited by: tiki matt 2007-11-08 12:48 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt 2007-11-14 06:59 ]

LT

Nice! What's the scoop on the TC discount?

TM

If you wanna get the TC discount, you must type in the coupon code TCFOB when checking out. That will give you a 10% discount on your entire order. Thanks for the orders so far...!

TM

bump for update

Hi Matt
Are we too late for these or have they all gone?

hey tikiwagon, i clicked on the link and it look like they're still available. i got mine, and it's a great mug with gecko's great glazes. i recommend it highly. nice job gary, matt and mike.

TM

On 2007-11-13 13:19, TIKIWAGON wrote:
Hi Matt
Are we too late for these or have they all gone?

I still have some available. I was gonna take 'em off the website and put 'em on ebay last weekend, but haven't had the time. Follow the link in the first post to order.

PS - I noticed you are in the UK. Can't order on the website if you're an Int'l customer. Send me a PM if you want to buy and we'll work out the details.....Thx, MV

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt 2007-11-14 07:02 ]

TM

On 2007-11-13 17:16, kingstiedye wrote:
hey tikiwagon, i clicked on the link and it look like they're still available. i got mine, and it's a great mug with gecko's great glazes. i recommend it highly. nice job gary, matt and mike.

Yo B - Glad you like the mug! I'm amazed how bitchin' it came out, I couldn't be happier!

TM

I only have 6 of these left, order now and you'll get 'em before Christmas....

TM

On 2007-12-09 14:33, Tiki Matt wrote:
I only have 6 of these left, order now and you'll get 'em before Christmas....

Shameless bump...

Pages: 1 9 replies