Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Going to Trader Vic's, London, November 17th, anyone around!

Pages: 1 16 replies

T

Hi

We are planning a little pre-christmas get together at Trader Vics on Saturday November 17th, if anyone is interested in joining us, Dave and I will be there, Liz and Chris, Jamie and Anj, Hopefully Steve (tikiracer) and Simone, possibly Trader Swerve, so come along and have a Mai Tai!!

Thanks.

Sue.

I so wish that I could be there! Aloha to everyone in the UK!

T

Hi Tiki Kiliki

We wish you could be there too, maybe the Luau next year again! Would love to see you over here agin, and maybe we will make it to Hukilau one day!!
Take care.

Wouldn't miss it!

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's recent travels :)

Liz & Chris

Is this open to all, as I'll probably be in London that day?

We'll be there

T

Hi
Yeh it's open to anyone that wants to come, it would be good to see you, hopefully we are going to get there about 7-7.30 p.m; and will try and get some tables in the bar area, so should be a good night.
See you there.

Bah! I'm going to be stuck behind a bar in Glasgow serving shit lager to weeping Scots as their Football team is thrashed by the Italians. You should all have an extra Mai Tai to make up for my torture.

T

Oh, OK then!!!!

Don't forget a trip to Dulwich on Sunday!

http://www.ourshowhome.com/docs/mid/midmoddulwich_nov07.html

Looking forward to the get-together :)

I have family coming into town that weekend. Can't make it. Have fun.

Hey Chris
Bring the family and educate them in the ambience of a real tiki bar and the art of knocking back a mai tai or evan a few!

That's a really kind offer, but I'll spare you an evening with my teetotalin' mom.

You kids have fun. Catch ya next time,
Chris
http://www.tikichris.com

See you another time :)

See y'all 7-7.30-ish

Had a great night at Vic's. Brilliant to see so many aloha shirts in TV's on a 'normal' night.

Really sorry I didn't manage to talk to most of you. I was too busy drinking and chatting to Cheekytiki, and it WAS a big table of people.

I guess that just means we'll all have to meet up again!

Mahalo

Yeh it was great seeing everyone, again shame we didn't get to chat to everyone, but as usual, time flies when you are having fun!! I couldn't believe how busy it was, great to see it, and we had a great table full of kool shirts and dresses! Definatley do it again soon, hopefully the new bar Cheekytiki are doing, so not to long to wait!! Look forward to it.

Pages: 1 16 replies