Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hanukkah Hootenanny with Meshugga Beach Party - Decemeber 9 at Judd's Hill, Napa Valley

Pages: 1 12 replies

Shaloha!

Join us for The Hanukkah Hootenanny on Sunday, December 9 from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. at Judd's Hill winery in Napa. We’ll have entertainment by Meshugga Beach Party (more info at http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com), who play traditional Jewish folk songs surf-style. For nosh, we'll showcase a latke bar unlike any other!
Winery chef, national BBQ champ, Pat Burke will be showing off some new treats, too!

All are welcome to join the festivities. The cost to attend is FREE for Judd’s Hill Wine Club members and $40/person for non Wine Club members. There is no charge to join The Wine Club. Ticket price is all inclusive: wine, food and entertainment!
To purchase tickets for The Hootenanny, call the winery at 707/255-2332.
Advance R.S.V.P. is necessary.

There will be a charitable effort as well----guests who bring an unwrapped (in the box) toy with a value of $10 or more or 5 cans of non-perishable food, will receive a certificate to return to the winery for a free tour and tasting in the future($60 value). Judd’s Hill Wine Club members who bring a holiday gift of this type will receive a special surprise gift.

Winery information and location can be found at http://www.juddshill.com

Can't wait to see you there!

-Weird Unc

[ Edited by: weirduncletiki 2007-11-19 10:33 ]

We Meshuggas are very stoked about this show - December sees the release of our new CD "Let's Go Shleppin'!" which we'll have on hand at the winery. Make sure you introduce yourselves at the show!

More details on the CD will be on our website shortly.

Meshugga Mel

Mel,
you guys, and Gal still doing the Dec 2nd show at Hotel Utah?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Here's the poster for The Shindig With Shaloha! Mention that you read about it on Tiki Central and get $5 off per person... wine, food & fun included... such a deal!

[ Edited by: weirduncletiki 2007-11-19 09:30 ]

I'm pretty sure they will have a new cd .

great take off, on the Dick Dale song title "Lets go trippin"

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2007-11-22 11:47 ]

Matzophonic!

....oh yeah....

TofuJoe and I are so there (in fact, we just bought our tickets)!

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2007-11-19 13:21 ]

Jay and I will are so there, too! The band sounds like great fun. Can't wait to rub elbows again with the local tiki folks again. This should be a blast. Thanks Judd and Holly!

Anyone else in?

Myke

So glad to see that so many fine folks will be coming out for this! We've added another charitable option to redeem for fabulous prizes: Besides the toys and/or food, we'll also collect pairs of "gently worn" shoes for http://www.soles4souls.org
One pair of shoes gets the certificate for a future tasting at Judd's Hill. Bring a few pairs of shoes, several toys and/or a bag of food and you could get complimentary wine tasting for years to come! Tickets are still available, so mosey on over to wine country and join us. Looking forward to seeing you at The Hootenanny!

-Weird Unc

The Meshugga pictures are cracking me up. Can't wait to see you and to give Holly a lovely belated Happy B-Day!!!

**Eva and I will be there! :D

Meshugga Beach Party is one of our favorite bands, (well, after the Maikai Gents of course :roll: )

We'll bring plenty of charitable goodies! :o

Oh, yea and I'll be shooting photos of the entire events....so everybody dress sharp and put on a happy face when I come your way with the camera! :)**

Yes, the new CD from Meshugga Beach Party will be available on Sunday (t-shirts, too)! Have a blast, do some gift shopping, support some worthy causes, eat, drink and have a big ENJOY! Let's Go Shlepping! See y'all Sunday.

-Weird Unc

After seeing the Meshuggas on this Past Sun. they are in prime form, and really ready to play this event.

The New cds is really spectacular, and I bout 5 for holiday presents.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

For those of you attending (and tix available at the door), we've added prizes for those of you that bring items for our charity drive. There'll be the aforementioned gifts as well as raffles for Napa River Adventure Cruise as well as an excursion on The Wine Train. Also... we've got a magician! It'll be fun fer shur!

-Weird Unc

Pages: 1 12 replies