Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Not available here. Go to www.southseaarts.com

Pages: 1 6 replies

A special Frankoma style War God called Mai Tai (Yellow and Brown)was made for the Tiki Crawl in the Bay Area. Gecko produced it in Hawaii Forbidden Island is carved on the bottom. I have some left for sale $95 plus actual cost for shipping to you. Contact me through TC personal messages if you would like to purchase one. First come first serve until they are gone.

I also have some of the Hawaiian Honu Green War Gods for sale as well.

I also displayed my newest mug design Tiki Crate with the Forbidden Island tiki inside, that shows in the photo. Gecko and I will produce these in the future.

Mike and Martin threw a wonderful party at Forbidden Island our favorite tiki bar. Thank you! It was super good to see friends, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2007-11-28 19:06 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-01-23 08:41 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-01-23 14:47 ]

Hi Wendy! The big fella turned up at our doorstep today....WOW!

What a beauty!! You did a great job on this one Wendy! That 'Mai-Tai' glaze is to die for and obviously a MUST for ME! I totally am smitten.

The way the glaze goes from that high gloss to the mottled satin is perfection itself. HUGE pats on the back for you ALL!!!! THANKS so much for sending lucky #13, or FRANKY as I've named him, he's an instant favo(u)rite here at Tiki Towers that's for sure! Hope you like the pic of your mug with his new owner here in England!

Keep up the great work Wendy you are producing some truly inspired 'Tikiana'!

Oh yeah...I wasn't just wearin' the Forbidden Island tee for effect, I've been sportin' it around town to spread the word!!! Check out my post Forbidden Island in Barcelona!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=26623&forum=16&start=last&0

All the Best from Tiki Towers...Love, hugs & kisses - Trader Jim, Sian the Beachcomber & Franky! Make ours a Mai-Tai...glaze, ha, ha!

Wendy, I got mine too, thank you! This is indeed a beautiful glaze and a great companion to the Honu Green War God. Can't wait to see the upcoming editions.

P

You got the Honu Green too? RESPECT!!!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

S

Wendy, yours rivals the original!

T

I got one of each. I can't believe there are still some of these left. There are only 25 of each of these! What are you guys waiting for?

Here are mine flanking an original Frankoma Cultured Pearl. These are fantasic mugs!

Pages: 1 6 replies