Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Martini Kings XMAS cd out now!! (lounge)

Pages: 1 5 replies

Well that time is sneakin up on us again but the martini kings are here and ready with their holiday release "the kings of jing-a-ling" available on swingomatic records.
only 10 bucks! fast shipping! this lounge retro quartet of vibes, acoustic bass, guitar and drums comes from sunny california and perform all your holiday favorites including-
christmas time is here
deck the halls
oh christmas tree
silver bells
santa claus is coming to town
jingle bells
the christmas song
plus more!
this is one of 10 cd's that the martini kings have released on swingomatic records.
this xmas cd and all 9 others can be purchased at http://www.martinikings.net
order now! we ship fast!

Awesome!!

Just in time for the holidays too!!! :)

I placed my order and decided to pick up the "Dance of the Virgins" CD too!!! Great Cover!!!

Happy Holidays Frank and Tony!! You guys ROCK!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Jeff,

I'll have to have a listen next week when I get there. I did order my own copy but it probably won't make it in time for the drive to Ohio.

Matt

T

This is a great cd!
Got mine last year.
Do more Xmas!

I agree I really like the cd too.
I got mine at the last Tonga Hut art show in Oct.
and I listened to it a few times, and I Told Tony I thought it was really good.
I'm gonna pick up a few this Sat. at the Purple Orchid, to give as x-mas presents.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Libby and I picked this up at last summer's Long Beach Tiki Fest, and we're Decking the Halls to it in swingin' style...!

(My Christmas present was hearing you guys do your sublime cover of "The Pink Panther" theme live-on-the-spot. Absolutely Unforgettable. )

Happy Holidays, warm Aloha, and Mahalo Nui to the coolest musical cats in this or any season!

Mr. & Mrs. SOK

Pages: 1 5 replies