Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Witco Carvings, Burlwood Throne Chair, and Carved Pelicans For Sale - free delivery!

Pages: 1 0 replies

Aloha!

I gots some fun stuff for sale, and if you buy anything this weekend, I can deliver it to Southern California this Sunday Nite or Monday for FREE since the wifey and I are going to be out there.

Remember these Witco boards?

I posted them here before wondering if I should use them for carving, and most of you said DON'T DO IT! Well, I decided to let them out into the world. They measure anywhere from 28" to 55". I'm selling them for $25, $45, & $65 depending on the length.

Remember these pelicans?

The smaller one is about 3' tall. I'm asking $250 for him.
The larger one is about 5' tall. I'm asking $350 for him.
I'd take $500 for the pair, or maybe less...

How about a big burlwood throne?

It's huge and heavy! It's about 5' tall and about 3 1/2' across. It needs a little cleaning, but it's super rare, signed by Burl Bros, and would be the crowning touch to your Tiki Lounge.
I'm asking $500, o.b.o.

Last but not least is this Witco face board:

These came from the same restaurant that was in New York that my other Witco boards came from. It's about 4' tall, and has the carver's stencil guide on the back. Super Rare, wouldn't you say? For this fellow, I'll entertain offers via P.M. I kinda want to skip eBay and offer this gem only to our Ohana here on T.C. We deserve it!

Anyway, if anyone want these items, I can deliver to So. Cal this Sunday & Monday since I'll be there anyway. If shipping is neccessary, we can work out the details.

Please P.M. me with any questions and all offers!

Mahaloz!

Pages: 1 0 replies