Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

CONTEST CLOSED....Guess the Mug Giveaway....Part IV

Pages: 1 7 replies

TM

Alright guys, time to put on your thinking caps again. It's been over a year since the last contest, so I'm way over due. This one has a little chip, barely noticeable.
Here's the deal: If you already have this mug, don't play, let some other jackhole that can't go out and find his own mugs or pay premium cash on ebay or BarTiki.com win the damn thing. Check out the picture below, guess correctly what it is, and win the mug, but you gotta be the first. Don't PM me, post your guess here. I'm even gonna pay postage! If you're overseas you aint gettin' it unless you pay for the postage (usually around $25USD). I'll let you know the winner and then you can PM me your address. Post a link to the mug on Ooga-Moogaso I know you know what it is. GOOD LUCK!

[ Edited by: tiki matt 2007-11-18 15:17 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt 2007-11-28 10:08 ]

Eye ball of the r-72 look-alike Mt. Fugi mug

TM

On 2007-11-18 15:54, uncle trav wrote:
Eye ball of the r-72 look-alike Mt. Fugi mug

Bingo! Send me a PM with your address and I'll get it out to you asap.....Matt

TOO COOL!! Thanks Tiki Matt. I have allways wanted one of these guys. Thanks again.

Got the mug today in perfect shape. Here's a pic of it in it's new home in Kazoo. Thanks again Tiki Matt.

H
harro posted on Tue, Nov 27, 2007 5:18 PM

how the hell did you pick that so quickly uncle trav???????????????

On 2007-11-27 17:18, harro wrote:
how the hell did you pick that so quickly uncle trav???????????????

Tiki freak. And way to many hours hunting Tiki in the wild. Also my copy of Tiki Quest fell apart from overuse.

TM

Glad you got it! Nice picture... Next time I'll try and make it a bit more difficult....

Pages: 1 7 replies