Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Farm design contest - first mug out now!

Pages: 1 9 replies

I'm happy to announce the debut of the first of six new designs from our recent mug design contest! This one is by Johann Flett (aka AtomicTonyTiki)...

It's available right now at Tiki Farm (www.tikifarm.com) and the Tiki Central 15% discount does apply to this item!

We've also got a lot of mugs on sale, clearing out warehouse space for a forthcoming large launch in early 2008. The discounts are pretty massive but please remember as always, your Tiki Central discount does not apply to items already on sale and limited edition items.

As is the case with all of the designs we've ever produced with every designer we've ever worked with, Johann will be getting ongoing royalty payments on the sales of his mug!

Nice looking mug, Atomic Tony Tiki. Once again, great job from Tiki Farm!

Thank you Holden for all the fun you inspire. You did a wonderful job with this mug, I can't wait to see the rest of the winners.

I just got my first one in the post on monday and I've spent the last two days just staring and pawing at it, its one lovely mug, holds a drink really well, everybody should buy one.
I'm so proud of it that I'm visiting my parents up in the Orkneys and I didn't want to risk breaking it on the journey up so I've left it in Glasgow, but before I left I took a picture of it on my phone, so i could keep looking at it on the train.

The Dan Higg's of Tiki Mugs!
Sweet!!!

I just scored one of those "Dumpster Diving" at
the Farm day before yesterday. A flawed one that
missed the Masher!

Good ol' Holden saved the Boo's a slew of pallets
for camping down San Clemente way these last few daze for
fire wood.

Hold Fast will be our camping mascot for now on. Got packed up with the gear.

Cool mug. Good and heavy. Will make for a good weapon some day. Just in-case our camp ever get's over-run!

Check the Dumpsters!

Got mine today. I'm not much into metallic glazes, but that gold tooth is a classic. Great design.

C

Just added this one to my Christmas want list for my hubby :wink: Not allowed to buy anything for myself right now.

I got mine! set it next to my steamboat willy!

Pages: 1 9 replies