Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Bigtikidude in Bay area part 2, Dec 1st and 2nd

Pages: 1 8 replies

This time I am riding up with my Dad, on his trip to Seattle, and he will drop me off in Bay area, or San Jose around 4 pm, Not sure how much time I'll have to do other things,
Basically I just wanna do Forbidden Island again, and try more drinks.
and then go to the surf show at the Hotel Utah in SF on Sun. Dec 2nd at 3 pm
Meshuga Beach Party will be having their 2nd cd release party, also playing will be The Bezerkers( they usually only play about once a year) and the SF favorites
Pollo Del Mar.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2007-11-24 19:02 ]

bump,
Jeff(btd)

Thanks to everybody that came out to Forbidden Island this time.
had a fabulous time.

and then um things went horribly bad.
if you catch my drift.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

J

Yes, there were rumblings in TikiSHOUT about the rumblings emanating from the FI men's room! :lol: I'm so disappointed in you, Jeff!

CL

Leave Jeff alone. Although self inflicted, he's probably suffered enough.

Though I left by the time of said incidents, probably thankfully :wink:, I'm sure he learned his lesson...FI's Zombies are VERY strong. It's difficult to handle 1 let alone 3. :)

Hope you had fun otherwise Jeff! How was the show on Sunday?

There was no rumblings in the Bathroom it sounded more like Lions roaring. ha ha ha.

man its good to know that I have Christened the bathroom there just like the Trader Vics in BH, and The Tiki Ti.

I really over did it, my limit is usually 4, and I think I had about 6 drinks worth. the 3 zombies were shared, but I had 3 other drinks. and Shared a Mystery Bowl with Tikitastic and others.

the show on Sun was killer, I finally started feeling better about the time I showed up there on Sun at 3 pm.

Hey everybody has there moments of over indulgence,
I was fine the 1st time there. just a mis judgement this time.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

I was going to ask if theres any pictures but I don't think I want to see any roaring....

Um no pics,
I didn't take my camera this time.
Damn, no technicolor rainbows.
:(

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

Well it sounds like it was fun. I do need to get me and the wife up there.

Pages: 1 8 replies