Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

huge retro yardsale dec 1 in winter park, fl

Pages: 1 9 replies

TB

Tiki Bree, Starburst, & li'l Debbie are holding a joint retro yard-sale this Saturday (Dec 1)in Winter Park, Florida 8am-3pm.
Tons of vintage items will be for sale at bargain prices: 50's furniture, 60's turquoise outdoor table & chairs, deco chaise, vintage clothing, huge driftwood table lamps, psychedelic posters, Hawaiiana, 50's lamp, melmac, bolero therm-o-ware, deco copper sconce, tourism pamphlets, LP's & too much more to mention .

If you plan to attend and need directions please P.M. me or Starburst.

Our sales are legendary, so we hope to see our fellow Central Florida retro-philes!

Definitely check out our groovy garage sale! There will be bargains galore for yourself as well as those on your holiday gift list!

Cheers,

Sandra (a.k.a. Starburst)

Damm whish I were closer love the mid cen tury

TB

On 2007-11-26 21:00, tyger jymmy wrote:
Damm whish I were closer love the mid cen tury

Love the photo!!!

TB

I have had some requests to preview the sale before the 8am start time & I appreciate the enthusiasm. However we really wont have the tables ready until 8am, but feel free to P.M. any questions.

We're really looking forward to wheelin' & dealin' Saturday!

S

Looks fabulous! I wish I could be there!

Suzanne

TB

On 2007-11-29 07:28, suzanne wrote:
Looks fabulous! I wish I could be there!

Suzanne

We wish you could, too!! These sales are always a blast.

We'll be thinkning of you........

I hope local tikiphiles and urban archaeologists can stop by to shop until they drop!

Cheers,

Sandra

On 2007-11-26 17:33, starburst wrote:
Definitely check out our groovy garage sale! There will be bargains galore for yourself as well as those on your holiday gift list!

Cheers,

Sandra (a.k.a. Starburst)

G

Okay, it looks like I'm going to be at the UCF football championship game Saturday since we just scored 4 free tickets today. So Bree, if there's anything you think I can't live without, let me know I guess. I'll check email in the morning.

TB

WOW, what a sale!! Thank you everyone who stopped by to visit and shop; it was so nice to see dear ohana and to make new friends
(Chuck, I am ecstatic that my collection of Warren Vampirellas have found a good home).

Kim, Jon, I still have the amazing driftwood lamp. I'm going to enjoy it for a while but it will be back in the marketplace again one day.

Again, thank you for making the yard sale fun and successful! ..............and, Trader Trick is very happy to have some room in our cabinets and closets.

Pages: 1 9 replies