Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: giant size elviki tiki carving - hand painted!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

had a few extra large elviki left over from the last limited edition run so i thought i'd post them on ebay....here's the first one up for grabs...

http://cgi.ebay.com/giant-elviki-tiki-carved-wood-statue-rockabilly-lounge_W0QQitemZ290186519193QQihZ019QQcategoryZ29460QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

thanks for lookin!!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-11-27 18:55 ]

bump.

holy shit!! this auction ends in 6 hours!! hurry!!

holy shit

T

Dave I just saw this.
But elviki is Just So cool!!!
I would have bought this if I had the cash.
Or I had the room.

On 2007-12-04 21:17, tikiskip wrote:
Dave I just saw this.
But elviki is Just So cool!!!
I would have bought this if I had the cash.
Or I had the room.

first of all, thank you.

second, round up a few of your custom creations (i.e. kahiki monkey lamp and shade) that are in equal or greater value to elviki. Put them in a box and ship them to me. -this will take care of your "lack of room" problem.

third, i will send you an elviki in exchange for said items, thus providing you with the elviki you have come to know and cherish. -this takes care of the "lack of cash" issue.

now, what say ye, pirate!! yay!.....or nay!

A waikiki restarant all done up in mainland tiki style for a few years had a huge wood carved and painted Elviki in da corner. It was about 6 feet or so. They redecorated just last month to a total surfer/surfboard theme and now with the new motif, we see urfboards, big and or small, replaced in each spot where a 'tiki" was.
wacky.
decorating by committee.
sometimes, doesn't work.

wonder where that elviki went? oh wait. He was just seen at Burger King.

Pages: 1 6 replies