Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Pappy's good day

Pages: 1 8 replies

Got to work today. Someone had left me a 10 hapa-wood tiki (made in Guam). Pretty cool!

Went to lunch. Came back to my desk and found a 9-inch CoCo Joes Kanaloa (looks like Lono had a baby with a space alien).

Just got up from my desk. Came back and there was a brown Westwood mug on my desk. (Cracked but hey!)

No one is owning up to it. This is my kind of day. I think I'll go make a pot of coffee!

more updates as warranted...

It would be really creepy if that happened at my workplace.
since i work from home.

..sb

Oh Pappy, sorry I forgot where I put that stuff. I'll be over to pick them up.. K?

Too late! Before the day was over, my secret admirer left another mug! It was...

Tiki Leilani.

oh, well. He's (She's?) probably saving the Steve Crane mug for tomorrow!

That is Awesome!

T

Yay, Pappy has a secret admirer! Got my fingers crossed for the Steve Crane today!

Tikisgrl

Secret admirer went off topic this AM. Ten-inch, wooden, Aboriginal-American totem pole this morning. Still kinda cool.

My admirer gave me a couple more thingies finishing up with an 11-inch, black CoCo Joes Lono. He's pretty cool. Suddenly I like CoCo Joes. Sadly, my friend just placed his uncle in a nursing home and he had these things he couldn't take with him. He told his uncle he knew just the guy to take tikis. And how.

Glad they went to a good home... Good mana.
Aloha,
:tiki:

Pages: 1 8 replies