Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Cult Of the Eye Lounge mug is HERE! Tiki Oasis 7!

Pages: 1 7 replies

I

Back in August at Tiki Oasis 7, The Cult of the Eye put on a little room (nothing elaborate mind you…..) for folks to come by and have a get together. At the time we had a “room mug” Troy Zimmermens “Skrim Shaw” mug. Sculpted by Gecko of South Sea Arts! Some of you tikiphiles where lucky enough to get your hands on this special limited mug (only 25 where produced). Well those are long gone and sold out. However, at the time we where telling folks about the 3rd edition of the series. The production mug was to be ready a few weeks later. Well due to a busy schedule and other constraints beyond our control the mugs just weren’t ready until just recently. Gecko has really done a fantastic job of interpreting Troy's vision. A mug for the average joe. From high class Tropical drinks to PBR beer, this mug will easily satisfy! Feels great in the hand, and with a little water and dry ice in the false bottom the mug appears to flow steam from its mouth! We are now offering these mugs (60 out of 100 for now) for sale on Ebay. They are $45.00 each plus shipping and handling. I can get these out soon as I get the orders. That means you could still get these before Christmas. Or, I frequent the Tiki Ti in Sliverlake. You can meet me there as well and discreetly meet out in the parking lot and I can sell you one there, and avoid the shipping charges.

Ebay Item number: 280184219594

Funds from the sale go the room costs and booze. Yeah I have a whole lot of folks to reimburse! Remember Dr. Shocker decided that there was no “last call”….. Yep we’re still paying for it. So if you want drinking till dawn at the lounge room next year...... buy the damn mug!
Thank you for your time.

[ Edited by: IKABOD 2007-12-14 10:55 ]

[ Edited by: IKABOD 2007-12-14 11:01 ]

I

I was going to put the link in but man it just seemed so long! Thanks for the hard work Haole'akamai! Your efforts are not going un-noticed around here!

Ya know, I might just be at the Tiki Ti..... Not that anyone would want to stop and say hi.

[ Edited by: IKABOD 2007-12-14 14:15 ]

I

Apparently the mug is suited quite well with missionaries downfall!

Yep, Chicks dig the mug......

I

Still have mugs left. Get 'em for the New Years party at the office, the beach, or your local tiki bar. And remember these mugs come with the Gecko exclusive false bottom. Wherein a little water and dry ice produces a fantastic smoking Skrim Shaw mug! Amaze your friends!

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280185636159&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

merry christmas peopo! grab a skrim shaw as a present to yourself. a very cool mug by gecko and it benefits our friends at cult of the eye, which in turn benefits everybody who visited their room at tiki oasis. their room party was awesome!

I

Thanks kingstiedye! Well I have decided to lower the price a bit. The price is now $39.99 plus S&H. Now you can get the mug and still have money left over for a drink! I'm planning on going to the Tiki I this friday. So Again if you want to save on shipping I'll be there with a "few" mugs. Mug #1 has not been sold and is still available.
Otherwise I'll see ya there at the Tiki Ti this friday!

[ Edited by: IKABOD 2007-12-26 12:49 ]

Friday at the Ti will be one hell of a sale

Pages: 1 7 replies