Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

20% OFF + Tons of stuff ON SALE!

Pages: 1 5 replies

TM

I'm offering 20% off your entire order at http://www.BarTiki.com. The offer is only good through Monday. This is the "do your Christmas shopping at BarTiki this weekend, receive 20% off and get your stuff before Christmas" sale.
You need to use the Coupon Code TC20 when checking out to receive your discount.
Happy Holidays!

LT

Hi Matt,
Just a heads up - the TC20 coupon is only adjusting for the last item in the shopping cart.

TM

On 2007-12-15 09:38, LOL Tiki wrote:
Hi Matt,
Just a heads up - the TC20 coupon is only adjusting for the last item in the shopping cart.

Don't think so, I've had several orders and the 20% is taken off of the total order......seems weird you'd have that issue.

LT

It is odd. I tried clearing out the shopping cart and reloading it and the calculated discount is always based on the last item in my cart. Maybe it's Firefox.

Hi Matt,

Same issue here. I tried it with both Firefox and IE 7. I went ahead and ordered, but the TC discount was only applied to the statue (2nd item), not the mug. Thanks.

On 2007-12-16 07:08, ScarabaTiki wrote:

Hi Matt,

Same issue here. I tried it with both Firefox and IE 7. I went ahead and ordered, but the TC discount was only applied to the statue (2nd item), not the mug. Thanks.

Weird, I'll PayPal you the balance of the discount. If anyone else orders w/ the discount and it doesn't calculate, I refund the difference.

Pages: 1 5 replies