Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Mug Trades

Pages: 1 30 replies

OK- I've got alot of mugs, but there are a few I have kinda overlooked picking up as the years went by.. I'm wondering if anyone has an extra Don the Beachcomber Head mug they'd like to trade, preferabbly yellow, and an orginal, not the repro.

I have too many mugs to list- if you send me your top 5 want-list I can get you what you need, no problem.

Private message me if you like, or post here

thanks

T

I want a Mauna Loa Mug and a Tiki Bob!
What do I have to give in trade? What are you looking for?

I'm lookin for a Don Head (see above)

I've got a tiki bob and I believe a mauna loa (have to dbl check if there's a double)

F

bump

M

I have a fab Tiki Bob's skull that I am looking to trade for a Don The Beachcomber barrel. Anyone interested?

-martin

Im lookin to get a Drew Brophy(reddish) Fang mug? I know it isnt that hard to find, but its been avoiding me . I have a pretty good collection, especially for this non HIGH end mug.

On 2005-10-21 20:40, FreddieBallsomic wrote:
Im lookin to get a Drew Brophy(reddish) Fang mug?

Scary mug. I want one too.

Yeah thats its....I got this in a blue/brown glaze,but I want the red color. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of, Id gladly trade a couple mugs for it.

Heres a few id trade... I also want a munktiki red wannabe bastard. Check these out.

bump

K

Sent you a PM

K

OK, I struck a deal with Ballsomic...here's what I still have:

1st row:
Orchids R-12's (I have 3)
Al Harrington
Orchids Leilani's (I have 3)
2 Orchids R-3's (these are MINT)
Kona Coffee

2nd Row:
These are all no name "Made In China" mugs...I think some of these came from Spencers. I have 2 of the Fu Man Chu's

3rd row:
4 of the Big Lots mugs (I have a few in each color)
Brown glass double-sided mug
Hukilau '05 glass signed by Derek

4th Row:
These are all generic knock-offs (Shonefelds, Home, etc.)

I am looking for VINTAGE TIKI MUGS...especially rum barrels (except Harvey's). I also am looking for a Mai Kai rum barrel...I forgot to pick one up when I was there during the Hukilau.

Send me a PM or an email and lets do business.

Kenike....Your a good man. Hopefully I'll see ya at the oasis. I still need a red fang, red wannabe bastard, and a dr. alderete KREEPY print/mug set. There has to be someone out there that would part with these, whether its for a boat load of mugs or cash...Maholla and help a brotha out.

Bump...Bump....Bump....Still gotta lot to trade for a drew brophy red fang mug....Maholla!

T

Sorry fatuhiva, don't have any of those.

If anyone is interested in these mugs, I'd be happy to trade them for mugs I don't have yet. There are 3 types of the Swiss Mövenpick mugs, two home made ones and an exotic one made in Ceylon:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b333f7d90500&sid=9Acsm7Zq1cOLA

H
Helz posted on Wed, Nov 9, 2005 6:20 AM

Kenike,

I sent you a pm, let me know what you think.

I'm lookin to get a House of tiki mug, Disneyland Pele mug, and a Drew Brophy Shellhead mug... Anyone interested in doin a trade for vintage mugs?? Please post or shoot me a PM. Maholla!!

E
ewik posted on Fri, Mar 3, 2006 7:37 AM

Freddie,
did you find the red fang mug? I have one I might trade for something if your interested drop me a line

Ewik

Helloha, Ewik. Lemme start by sayin i really dig your work. I already got the fang mug, but good lookin out, brother. If you find a shellhead mug, definitely holla. thanx again.

Good lookin out JoshTiki. You get the gold star this weekend...New trade list.
1)Drew Brophy Shellhead Mug
2)Pele mug
3)Gecko Mt.Bumatay Mug
Keep droppin me them lines. AloooooHa!

Freddie - Check with Sabu on the Pele tip.. He used to have a bunch around.. Not sure if hes still doin it!

I'm looking for the ashtray that goes with this lighter. In theory, if I only have the lighter, someone else must only have the ashtray. (in theory communism works--Homer Simpson)

There is a pic on page 173 of Tiki Quest. I'd be willing to buy it or trade something cool. Heck, I'd even trade the lighter to someone who won't part with the ashtray so they could have a complete set.

Erich

P

well would anyone like to trade a mug for artwork by any chance?

Aloha, PT..Please post some pix of the art. thanx

P

just go to my profile page and click on my art page.

Whats up, all?! Got a couple new ones im lookin to get. Thanx to everyone who PM's and takes part in this..Pdrake,Kenike,SneakyJack, and the list goes on. I'm Lookin to get my hands on Munktikis shotglasses, P-nut and cycloptos. Also, startin to stock up on Matchbooks and swizzles. Keep them PM's comin.I still got lots of vintage mugs, Ballsomic Pendants, and tiki Statues.I can help beef up that mug collection. Maholla!

Anyone got an extra cycloptos or pnut munktiki shots they wanna trade?? I gots a hawaii kai)(Fu man chu) vintage mug as well as a Toby Designs Head tumbler. Maholla!

I need a Munktiki Frankentiki mug to complete my skull collection.. anyone interested is swopping for an EL Supremo or somethin of your choice.? Pm me.

bump this up... the kids need Frankentiki. maholla!!

OOOOOOPS! Good lookin out PDrake, but I meant FRANKENSKULL from Munktiki... I'm havin a bitch of a time scorin this on ebay. Its either horrid timing or some newbie droppin serious bombs. If someone could help a wop out, i would greatly appreciate it. Maholla!

M

I would like a trader vic seahorse and a Pele mug I have a few munktiki mugs (ebay ones and coconut monkey too)

Pages: 1 30 replies