Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

More Paipo resins - finally! New designs, cheaper prices!

Pages: 1 10 replies

P
Paipo posted on Sun, Dec 16, 2007 3:14 PM

SOLD

[ Edited by: Paipo 2008-06-25 23:15 ]

F

PM sent re Black Tang and Niku
Regards
Flynny

PM sent about the darker of the 2 green creatures you have left. Bump

[ Edited by: Sneakytiki 2007-12-17 12:13 ]

Nice work Paipo.Those colorful Creatures are sweet. If I didn't already have the original(bragbrag) I'd have to get one. The rest of you should get a Creature while you can!

I think this line of Paipo products should be marketed as Paip (Pr:pipe) Resin, gitcher Pipe resins while dey's hot!

P
Paipo posted on Thu, Dec 20, 2007 1:06 PM

Cheers fellas! Obligatory "still a few good ones left" bump............

J

Get these while you can folks! Paipo's original carvings and his resin copies are beautiful, high-quality pieces of art! Get them before they hit the sky-high prices that some artists ask for their resin pendants! I consider myself very lucky to have one of his original stone pendants, as well as several of his resin copies. Even my non-tiki friends think they're cool!

J

Bump for a potentially interested party.

K

When will the next bunch come out?

P
Paipo posted on Thu, Jan 10, 2008 4:58 PM

I have some more mostly done, but I had to put everything else on hold (and still do!) to get through my exhibtion work for the summer. Consecutive shows in January, February and March mean I have to put the tiki torch down for a while this summer, but I will still get a few resins out if there is interest - and I'm probably due for a new stone tiki by now! Also, if you have already paid me for a pendant - it's now on its way!
kb, I'll get a pic later today of what's new...mostly the same stuff as above, but a few different shades, although I am mostly sticking with the basic wood/stone/lava combo to minimise screw-ups with the resin. I am still making all of my designs bar the Cannibal, which has too much damage to the mold to continue with :(

[ Edited by: Paipo 2008-01-10 17:00 ]

Paipo~
So, any creatures left or no? If there's one left I want it!
I'll PM ya.

Summer...wha the? Oh yeah, your down under so your summer is our winter an like dat. So... like what does your non tiki work look like?

Pages: 1 10 replies