Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Tiki Island Volcano Golf, Orlando, FL (other)

Pages: 1 4 replies

Name:Tiki Island Volcano Golf
Type:other
Street:7460 International Dr.
City:Orlando
State:FL
Zip:32819
Phone:407-248-8180

Description:
Polynesian themed miniature golf course on International Dr. with two 18-hole courses. Our 4-story volcano erupts every 20 minutes and when you get a hole-in-one on the 19th hole! Cascading waterfalls, various tiki statues on both courses, a dozen life-sized dinosaurs with motion sensors, caves and suspended bridges in our lush tropical setting. Black-lit murals on both courses of various tikis with markings of what god it is, parrot shows, music ranging from Jimmy Buffet to reggae soca and ska, gift shop for tiki mugs and other tiki gifts. Golf not your thing? Tour the island by water in our paddle boats that go through caves and suspended bridges around the perimeter of the island. We also offer $2 off admission for Florida state college students with a student I.D. card and $1 off each person for Florida residents. Located just north of Sand Lake Rd. on International Dr. behind Salt Island restaurant and Dunkin Donuts. (same side of the street as World's Largest Mcdonald's) Check out our web site for a coupon and pictures of course at: http://www.tikiislandvolcanogolf.com See ya there!

G

I read in your other post that you're the owner. Welcome to Tiki Central! I did a quick search and we unfortunately now have 4 separate message threads on this establishment in "Locating Tiki". How that happened, I don't know. Someone needs to merge them. And I see that you have changed the name of your place.

I have been to your place once and enjoyed it. Glad to see you have Tiki Farm mugs in the gift shop. Do they sell well for you? Also glad you have a sound system playing music throughout the park. I don't recall specifically, but it seemed to be generic "island" music (Buffet, steel drums, etc). My memory could be faulty on that. If you're interested, I could point you to some terrific Hapa Haole music (that's white people's take on Hawaiian music) and exotica music that would really jack up the tikiness of the place!

I took my daughters there a few months ago and we had a blast. Well done and keep it up.

Mele Kalikimaka everyone,

Thanks for your replies, I'm actually one of the two general managers here at Tiki Island Volcano Golf. That would be great if you know of some high energy haole music. I play alot of different soca songs, berres hammond, and a little 311, slightly stupid and pepper. Be safe over the holidays.

Man, this place looks amazing.

Pages: 1 4 replies