Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

need help- lookin for 3 piece bamboo dining set

Pages: 1 3 replies

hi all-

i been lookin online for a 3 piece bamboo/tropical indoor dining set (2 chairs, one table, about 36" dia or so)....i have found a few things but alot of these places only carry these products online and not in their retail stores (i.e. target) and i would like to see the item in person before purchasing it. So i was wondering if anyone else in the area or around the country has bought something like this or would know of a good store to pick one up at. I wouldn't mind a vintage set either if you know of anyone out there that is lookin to unload one... i'm just tryin to get ideas of what's out there and eventually get a set...it's for a small area in the kitchen. thanks in advance for any good leads...

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-12-17 10:43 ]

Expo (Home Depot's fancy side) had a bamboo table and chair dinette set last year. Maybe it is still available.

On 2007-12-17 22:41, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
Expo (Home Depot's fancy side) had a bamboo table and chair dinette set last year. Maybe it is still available.

thanks...they closed the expo here in chicago years ago....i actually used to work there ...at what was once a low point in my career...but they did have alot of great stuff available.

If you don't need the furniture to be brand-spanking new, you may have some luck on Craigslist.

Pages: 1 3 replies