Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Al Bundy Hawaiian Shirt

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hey Everybody,

My turn to try and sell something. Having hit hard times, I'm looking to sell off my prop and movie collection. I thought before I put this up on Ebay, I'd offer it here first. This would make a great addition to anybody's Tiki Bar and be a great conversation piece.

Here are a few pictures from the episode and the actual shirt. I looking to sell it for what I paid for it, but will entertain offers from anyone interested. My asking price is $250. I have a COA from the company I purchased it from. They're a well known Memorabilia dealer from Hollywood, Screenused.com

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays..!

[ Edited by: Bogielocks 2007-12-18 15:50 ]

Bogie - sorry if you are forced to be selling something you do not want to part with. I appreciate you offering it here before on ebay.

I have a question - not that I would ever consider desecrating such a treasure, but in theory, if someone were bold enough to actually wear the Al Bundy shirt, what size would they have to be?

Thanks Leisure Master, from one Sox fan to another.

Here's a few more details I grabbed from the tag. It's a 1X, 100% cotton and tagged made by Gregory Wayne Expressly for Eagleson's.

Here's a link to the dealer I purchased it from..

http://www.screenused.com/index.cfm?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=2653

The shirt was screen used in the two part episode titled "Poppy's By The Tree" by Ed O'Neill as "Al Bundy". The Bundys run into a tourist-hating ax-murderer while on vacation in Stink Water Florida.

T

Any 'Kelly Bundy' shirts?

Nope, sorry..

..how about kelly bundy undies???...any of those kickin round the old tiki room??...any episode is a good episode with those so i'm not too picky which episode they're from.

You freakin 'Chi Town' freak !!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies