Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

My Tikified Guitar

Pages: 1 10 replies

A friend of mine developed a new product, and gave me a free sample because he knows I'm into Tiki. So now my guitar looks the part!

TZ

Very nice. As a non-guitar player, I guess these stickers will work on other things - car windows?

I honestly don't know. They're very much like colorforms.

Hey Granite,

Looking good. I may order a set soon for my barely-played acoustic.. Makes it look like a Doug Horne Fender..

http://www.fender.com/news/index.php?display_article=156

Cheers!

Rick

[ Edited by: Bogielocks 2007-12-21 14:55 ]

P

You musicians and your "schwag."

Does it make you play like Keola or Makana?
Hope so. Ain't it about cold enough for you to swing down to the Rusty Key? Bring Dino.

T

Nice, but where's the cute purple one?

Tikisgrl

Oh pablus you have no idea how much we wish we could be there right now!

Let me put it this way, I just came back from Dino's house where I was borrowing his roof rake! It seems the ice damns (a new homeowners term I just learned) that have formed from the excessive snow on my roof are the reason the hardwood flooring in my bathroom is soaking wet and forming waves!

The guitar tattoos don't seem to make me play any better, but it definitely gives the audience a better view! :)

[ Edited by: The Granite Tiki 2007-12-23 18:25 ]

Here's a pic of my TikiMaster guitar. A modified Fender Jazzmaster style guitar...big hit when we do a Tiki Party gig :).

[ Edited by: kenposurf 2008-08-16 16:41 ]

D
David posted on Thu, Aug 21, 2008 6:03 AM

That's a very nice guitar right there. Looks amazing.

Thanks David...not in the picture but I have a vibrato arm that is housed in a piece of bamboo that I sometimes use. Also there is a very small hole at the top of the headstock where a umbrella may me inserted when the mood strikes :)

Pages: 1 10 replies