Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

My Tiki Ornament Collection

Pages: 1 6 replies

It's the day after Christmas, and I'm pretty much ready for the holidays to be over. My thoughts have turned to packing up the decorations, and lo and behold, I've found another tiki collection.

I don't have a ton of tiki ornaments. There are a bunch out there that I've just never gotten around to picking up. Haven't been in a very Christmas mood for the past few years.

I though I'd share these before they go back in their boxes.

These are resin and far too heavy for my tinsel tree.

This little guy is cute, sassy and angry all at the same time. I love that.

Another bunch of resins too heavy for the tree.

Years ago, one of my sisters was teaching tole painting in Spokane. I sent her some pictures and asked if she'd make ornaments for me. Anybody know where I got the pictures from?

My newest addition is Mieko's Santa Ku. He's the god of war...and presents!

Santa Ku is great!

C

Funny I have the exact same ones you do. The first three pictures of tiki stuff I have and just packed in a box

On 2007-12-26 18:25, Tiki-Kate wrote:
Years ago, one of my sisters was teaching tole painting in Spokane. I sent her some pictures and asked if she'd make ornaments for me. Anybody know where I got the pictures from?

Yes I know! You stole the idea for them from Alientiki. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P

Cool ornaments! Here are some of mine~ I made them using plaster of paris & plastic tiki molds, and topped the tree off with a small vintage wooden mask (and yes, my tree IS
festive Red!)

H

Moai Mama, can you put the picture of the entire tree for us. Looks great.

Thanks, hiltiki! Here is the tiki porch red tree~ we keep it up all year and decorate it for various holidays here in Sunny Florida~

Pages: 1 6 replies