Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Advertise in Bachelor Pad Magazine #3!--Deadline Jan 25th!

Pages: 1 11 replies

http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.net

Got a Retro, Atomic Age, Pin-up, Rat Pack, or Tiki business? We are now accepting ads for Bachelor Pad Magazine #3 scheduled to come out in March 2008—just in time for Viva Las Vegas, Exotic World, and other Spring/Summer events! (We plan on being at several events in 2008 promoting the magazine.)

Here’s what Bachelor Pad Magazine has been up to:

• Subscriptions are growing and we have fans not only in the U.S. and Canada, but the U.K., Germany, France, Australia, Brazil, and many other places around the world.
• Bachelor Pad Magazine is being sold “candy butcher” style at several burlesque shows around the country including L.A.’s “Monday Night Tease,” Syrens of the South shows, and the holiday show “Jesus Christ! A Holiday Burlesque Revue.”
• We are featured as one of the top gifts on the Burlesque Podcast’s Holiday Gift Guide.
• We sent of a big box of magazines to Pin-Up Angels, a group in Seattle sending care packages to troops overseas.
• We recently sponsored the 4th Annual Doll Drive put on by Hell’s Belles CC / Cretins MC benefiting the Violence Intervention Program and Music is Revolution.

Here are out ad Rates:
Banner ("Bargain") (5”x1”): B&W--$30/ Color--$37
Quarter Page (2.5”x3.25”): B&W--$40/ Color--$62
Half Page (5”x3.25”) or (2.5"x 7"): B&W $70/ Color--$95
Full Page (5”x7”): B&W --$140/ Color--$190
Inside Back Cover (5.5”x8”/6”x8.5” full bleed): Color--$250
Inside Front Cover (5.5”x8”/6”x8.5” full bleed): Color--$275
Back Cover (5.5”x8”/6”x8.5” full bleed): Color--$350 (taken issue 3)

Place ads in consecutive issues and get 25% discount. Ads need to be either high-quality (300dpi) .jpg or .tiff. Submission deadline is January 25th. Yes, we accept PayPal. More information can be found at: http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.net!

Want to know what you’re getting into? Contact me at java_at_javasbachelorpad.com for a review copy of the magazine. Thanks!

[ Edited by: javabachelor 2008-01-18 19:52 ]

Just a reminder...deadline for ads is next Friday! (Jan 25th!)

I dig the mag. Won't be able to make the deadline this time, but I'm keeping it in mind for future issues.

On 2008-01-18 20:42, TIKI KAIMUKI wrote:
I dig the mag. Won't be able to make the deadline this time, but I'm keeping it in mind for future issues.

You got it. Issue 4's deadline is April 25th. Just keep that in the back of your mind. :wink:

T

"Got a Retro, Atomic Age, Pin-up, Rat Pack, or Tiki business"

Haven't got a chance to look at the magazine yet but so far, how much tiki would you say is in the frist two issue and this new third issue that may get me to sign up.

Retro %
Atomic Age %
Pin-up %
Rat Pack %
Tiki business %

-teaKEY

T

D.P. (double Post)

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2008-01-20 09:08 ]

Thanks for the update

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2008-01-21 08:40 ]

On 2008-01-20 09:07, teaKEY wrote:

Haven't got a chance to look at the magazine yet but so far, how much tiki would you say is in the frist two issue and this new third issue that may get me to sign up.

Retro %
Atomic Age %
Pin-up %
Rat Pack %
Tiki business %

-teaKEY

To be honest, I need more Tiki. I know issue 2 talked about Sandy Warner and the early Martin Denny Albums. We also had a featured tiki mug thanks to Swanky. But I'm looking for more tiki content. I'm even trying to get a pin-up to do a tropical/tiki themed shoot. Now, I don't know if you can help me with the pin-ups, but I could always use someone to write a tiki-related feature for the magazine. Interested?

T

On 2008-01-21 06:43, javabachelor wrote:

On 2008-01-20 09:07, teaKEY wrote:

Retro %
Atomic Age %
Pin-up %
Rat Pack %
Tiki business %

-teaKEY

To be honest, I need more Tiki. I know issue 2 talked about Sandy Warner and the early Martin Denny Albums. We also had a featured tiki mug thanks to Swanky. But I'm looking for more tiki content. I'm even trying to get a pin-up to do a tropical/tiki themed shoot. Now, I don't know if you can help me with the pin-ups, but I could always use someone to write a tiki-related feature for the magazine. Interested?

Java...

Why are you not doing a pin up of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid ? She's as Hot and as Tiki as it gets, not to mention all the crazy performance stunts she does. That's like a no brainer :)

Java...

Why are you not doing a pin up of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid ? She's as Hot and as Tiki as it gets, not to mention all the crazy performance stunts she does. That's like a no brainer :)

Good suggestion! Thanks!

T

her Myspace page

-teaKEY

....see what I mean ?

BPM update: The magazine files were turned over to the printers today. If all goes as scheduled, Issue 3 should be out by mid-March. If you haven't subscribed, now is the time to do it! http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.net! This issue is packed to the gills with so much Atomic Age goodness!

Pages: 1 11 replies