Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

agents of voodoo** fri. jan/4****grog!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

MA

......Hope everyone had a great new year!
......If you still have some need to drink & dance [ and who doesnt?] the Agents will be stirring up the sounds of VooDoo once again!!
......So cmon down to da beach & .....well, hell, just read the Tiki poster Sisson made for the thang & hope to see you there.......................Remy

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2008-01-04 13:13 ]

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2008-01-05 15:55 ]

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jan 2, 2008 10:34 AM

Will you serve GROG grog at Grog?

[ Edited by: GROG 2008-01-02 10:34 ]

MA

........YEAH!!!!GROG,drinking Grog, at the Grog! While the Agents play "I want my Grog"! [one of our new tunes] I like it!!! Tell you what, if you can make it down, I'll buy you one. Grog makes a GOOD Grog,Grog!
Did you have a good new years eve? I had to work. [Disneyland, wudda mad house!] It was hard to figure out who the "real" characters were! Anyway, hope to see you there................Remo

MA

...............El Bumpious Le Grandioso!!!!!!!

3 of us will be there.

Jeff(btd)

MA

....Hey Jeff, just looked at your message. If you made it down I didnt see you. Sorry about that. It was a small [yet lively] crowd. Prob. due to the weather.
Anyway,if you were there, hope you had a good time.......Remy

uh we were there for 3 songs,
wasn't surfy or Exotic enough.

sorry. :(
Jeff(bigtikidude)

MA

.....No probs brudda. Sorry you weren't there when we played Apache or Blue Hawaii. Or maybe you were, idunno??
..... Anyway yeah, we tend to mix things up a bit. Along w/our original Tiki tunes that we get request's for like "Grog" or "Savage Man",we play jazz,exotica,film noir,surf,old movie themes & such. The folks there had a great time & were bustin a move out on the dance floor. Most were still there when we closed the place.

..... Anyway,hope you weren't put out too much. Thanks again for comin out in the rain!..........................Remy

TM

Buckshot le Fonque!

Pages: 1 8 replies