Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

4 Basement Kahuna New Guinea Gope Boards plus Too Drunk To Sail Sign! (2 still available!)

Pages: 1 12 replies

Been holding these Basement Kahuna New Guinea Gope Shields to start the new year, Tiki Central eyes only, and here they are! As of yet I have only been offering these in the Mai Kai gift shop (two of these actually hang in the Mai Kai Garden itself!), so here is your chance to get a neat piece at a lower price than much of my work. The largest of the four is 210.00, the two next size are 190.00 each, and the Kerawa Skull Board reproduction, complete with a realistic overmodeled "skull" is 240.00 (real Kerawa skull boards can range as high as 2000+ dollars!). The "Too Drunk To Sail" bar car key holder is 45.00, complete with real blacksmith made iron hooks. Please PM me and specify which you are interested in and I'll give you a shipping quote. The three smaller gopes and the sign will ship in the 28.00 each range, however the largest one will range higher. Aloha!

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2008-01-05 12:39 ]

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2008-01-07 18:09 ]

Yeah baby! :) pm sent... HNY08!!

The skull board has found it's home tiki bar!

On 2008-01-05 12:36, Basement Kahuna wrote:
The skull board has found it's home tiki bar!

:D Uh Oh... I gotz HAPPY FEET!!! :D

Let's Dance...

The smaller gope on the far right is now sold as well. I still have the largest one and the one on the far left available as well as the sign. The largest one I would advise pickup on...it's 6 feet 5 inches!

C

Your marketing matches your artistry BK. Very nice pic, very nice
stuff.

Still need to sell these two Gope shields as well as the sign, so do PM me, folks, if your tiki bar is their prospective new home!(Ken Pleasant Id carving not for sale!)

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Jan 7, 2008 6:48 PM

white socks

Beige...with Italian suede shoes and vintage Levis 505's. That's how I roll...

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Jan 7, 2008 6:59 PM

Beige, ok, good call

S
Swanky posted on Wed, Jan 9, 2008 8:59 AM

Those Gope Boards are similar to the wall panels at Trader Vic's Atlanta, but done a way sight better! Do you still sell these at the Mai Kai gift shop?

I do, when I can build up enough to take them. My Mai Kai association has always been a very good thing, and I am thankful to them for it. These last two just sold! Mahalo Nui, folks. The Too Drunk To Sail sign is still available if someone needs it. Aloha. BK

Pages: 1 12 replies