Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

The Last of the Kahiki menus (only 12 available)

Pages: 1 11 replies

Greeting fellow tikiphiles, I have just put the last 12 Kahiki menus on eBay and am selling them for only $4.99 each. They have all been used and have some bends and wear to them but otherwise make a nice display item. I swear I can still smell some food on these things. Get them before they are gone. You are the first people I have told about this! My user name is my email address [email protected] Good Luck!

T

I bought a couple! Thanks so much!

DZ

I just picked up a pair (one for me and one for Sabu). At $4.99 each, one could buy them all & resell them for a bundle - but please don't! Give other TC'ers a chance at them!!

BTW - thanx Jeff Central - this is an incredible deal!

Ack! I can't find them anywhere on Ebay! Dangit! I can only find the $75 reserve ones, which are NOT $4.99!! I would love one, too, as I stupidly did not pick one up on the closing night, my only pilgrimage there.

Thanks for the nice compliments from everyone. here is a link to help. Hurry though there are only 4 left. I am definetly in the Tiki Spirit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=2160186823&rd=1

How about drink menus? I want a drink menu but I keep getting outbid on them when they show up on ebay.

M

Hey now, we win something on Ebay. Alas, it is another "buy now", but we take it! Selling is great these days, trying to buy on Ebay has become a masochistic exercise.

Jeff, you got the Tiki Spirit alright. Much appreciated...hope we can return the favor some time.

Whew, almost missed out too!
midnite

Awww Geeez!
Too late! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!

SugarCaddyDaddy

All 12 are officially "SOLD". Thanks to everyone who sent me kind words of enthusiasm. Sorry, no drink menus. These were given out "free" to the people who were at the "Bon Voyage Kahiki" party and they went VERY fast. All The Best and Mahalo!

S

Hey Jeff! Ignore my e-mail. I was so excited that I sent my request before reading the rest of the thread. Thanks anyway.

I miss Kahiki.

Hey, check out my radio station on live365. It's called Exotica Tiki Lounge
http://www.live365.com/stations/300703

[ Edited by: stunrut on 2003-02-18 10:17 ]

[ Edited by: stunrut on 2003-02-18 10:18 ]

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Feb 18, 2003 2:08 PM

wow 4.99! missed out on that one.

You know what? Where's Hanford?! Can we just erase this post? Every time I see it I get all tearie eyed!

I missed this by seconds! SECONDS!
Yeah, if I had a damn T3 or modem line, maybe...just maybe I could've gotten one of these babys - but noooo! Crappy AOL!
I'm just going to ignore this thread from now on and keep telling myself, "Oh there will be another deal just as sweet..."

Yeah...right!

Pages: 1 11 replies