Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Two hand carved, high quality Moari and Marquesas Islands inspired Tikis for sale

Pages: 1 4 replies

I am offering up two of my tikis for sale. Both were recently hand carved from locally grown Mexican Fan Palm. They are both split log, or half round carvings, with flat backs. Additionally, they have been hollowed out in the backs to make them more cost effective to ship. My zip code is 92117, to calculate how much shipping would be.

The first one is a Maori inspired carving. It is 39" high, 11" wide, and 6" deep. The weight is 44 pounds.

The asking price for this heavily detailed and highly finished tiki is a mere $300, plus shipping, if necessary.

The second one is a Marquesas Islands inspired "totem" tiki.
This tiki is 42" tall, 9" wide, and 5" deep. It weighs 36 lbs.

Sorry for the glare on this first picture

The asking price for this carving is $200, plus shipping, if necessary.

If you have an interest in one of these pieces, or any questions, please contact me through a PM and we can make payment and delivery arrangements. I am able to take credit cards, but will have to charge CA sales tax if that is the method of payment.

Thanks for looking
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2008-01-10 17:41 ]

B

BuZZZZZZy!!

Hey Babalu:
I see that you are fighting at the Sports Arena Tonight:

If one of these tikis goes before your fight starts, you'll see me there. If not, good luck!
I also hear some guy named Tiki is fighting there tonight.

You should have started a thread in events, since Tiki (Ghosen) and you are involved in this.

Buzzy Out!

B

Yeah, I hate it when they use that picture of me...I think it makes me look old...anyway, that Tiger White dude was a chump. I enjoyed slapping him around.

Wonderful stuff, Buzz!

Pages: 1 4 replies