Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Trader Jim

Pages: 1 7 replies

Or should I say Barf Day James - make mine a Dioralite, extra quick
Have a great day, now get on with POCKETIKI 3!
Jamie & Anj

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2008-01-12 09:05 ]

I saw that cheeky had something to say, and checked in, which I seldom do, but I must follow this now with a HERZLICHEN GLUECKWUNSCH ZUM GEBURTSTAG, JIM!

Happy Birthday TJ. And I 2nd the Cheektiki's in saying, get a move on with the next Pocket Tiki!

Cheers

V

happy birthday man.
Make mine a new Pocketiki very soon...(have you received my homework ?)

Happy BD to a fellow Capricorn! Cheers!

Happy birthday... again!

Shame you didn't make it up to London. We ate shish kebab sheep testicles at the local Turkish restaurant with the cheekies. Now, if that's not a cue for a Trader Jim sign-off...

Don't forget http://www.pasifikastyles.org.uk/exhibition/

WOW! Thanks guys!

Reaching the ripe old age of 21 ain't so bad after all! I feel I must comment on a few of points though:

1. I AM getting on with POCKETIKI #3 you cheeky CHEEKIES!

2.Sven, 'Google' translated your message as 'HERZLICHEN GLUECKWUNSCH BIRTHDAY' which, having been to Berlin now, I used my experience to translate as meaning, have a 'hair lickiin' glue sniffin' Birthday'! Was I close? DANKE!

1. Again, thanks K-H! You could ask those CHEEKIES (Jamie in particular) why POCKETIKI #3 isn't out yet. You'll need to use the special password 'Sugar Cane' to get a reply though, ha, ha!

2. Virani I will have great pleasure in 'making yours a POCKETIKI' as soon as I can! I did get your homework and you'll be pleased to know your got top marks...go to the head of the class!

3. CheekyGirl, I'm not so much a 'Capricorn' as a 'CapriCORNY' I'm afraid, but I did appreciate your Birthday sentiment...Mahalo!

4. You ate 'Bollocks'? Bloomin' Nora, I don't mind talking 'em, but eatin' 'em seems a bit extreme!! Sorry we couldn't make it to London Town but we will be up to Cambridge for the Pacifika Exhibition!! See ya soon!!

5. THANKS & a HUGE Mahalo for the great MAI-TAIs Sian the Beachcomber made for me on my somewhat subdued Birthday...I was floored with a nasty cough and a stinkin' cold! That's MAN FLU to all you wahines! Those MAI-TAIs were the BEST medacine ol' Trader Jim could have had!!!! God I love you!!!!

Thanks to one and all! Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

H

Happy belated birthday, if ChekyGirl and I knew it was your birthday we would have (made ours a Mai-Tai) at the Tonga Hut Tuesday night. :drink:

Pages: 1 7 replies