Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Go Pats!!!!

Pages: 1 26 replies

Nuff said....

B

There's just something about Cali.....

...It was a fumble...

The Pats need to lose a game.
It just so happen's that I'm a Charger fan.

CHARGERS!

On 2008-01-13 19:05, RevBambooBen wrote:

X2 :D

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm an enthusiast.

[ Edited by: leisure master 2008-01-15 12:23 ]

Who's coming to Jungle's Outpost to watch the Chargers Sunday? The Miracle season? Go Bolts!! Party starts at noon. Grandma will be here.

The Patriots are the new team to hate. Lottsa green frog skin for free agents but hey gotta give 'em credit at 17-0. I'll be happy for Junior if he gets S.B. ring.

Holy crap Finkdaddy - nice lifesize portrait of Brett Farver-rava! :o

Go Pats!!!!!!!

It's on!

S

Okay, so where is a good place for me to watch the Superbowl in Boston? I'll be in town and I want to know where to go!

Bogielocks, I think I owe ya a drink, too...

Suzanne

I heard there was going to be a tiki at the Superbowl. I did a search to see what it would look like and all I get is a picture of this guy.

Yeah that guy cuts hair for tikis....exclusively.

B

SUzanne,

Any place downtown is gonna be friggin mental. Wherever you go...GO EARLY.

I've always liked the Purple Shamrock for sports. A good group of drunkards in there.

Who knows, our very own Kowloon may be doing something special for the game. Tiki & Football (and a tiki thats NOT a Barber), freakin Heaven!!!!

ps GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by: Bargoyle 2008-01-31 13:54 ]

S

I don't doubt that it will be insane! Thanks for the tips. See ya on Sat night!

Suzanne

Payback!

....it....was.......a......fumble.

BB

Belichick leaving the field before the end of the game..Classy!

D

Great game! Best I've seen in a while, and to be fair I stopped seriously watching football in the mid-80s when the Miami Dolphins lost the Super Bowl two or three times, so it's not like I'm a mega fan. However, speaking of the Dolphins, their perfect season + Super Bowl win in '73 is still not beat. Another cause for celebration. Even though the Giants won..which is great..I don't necessarily think Manning is a better quarterback than Brady. Manning pulled out that real serious play in the 4th quarter, totally avoiding a sack when he looked like he was going down for sure. THEN he frickin guns it for the touchdown to Burress. Amazing to say the least. He played well, but I would say Brady's a more consistent QB, but obviously that didn't really work out for him tonight. This game had alot exciting cliff hangers, and c'mon...New England has won enough Super Bowls in the last couple of years. Time for a new team.

BM

EXACTLY--WAS ANTICIPATING A FAR MORE BORING GAME BUT THAT TURNED INTO A BARN BURNER!! Thank the BIG TIKI that the predicted outcome DID NOT happen cause another BRADY FEST would have been a snoozer indeed..and YEAH Manning got LUCKY--for once.

B

Props to the G-Men. They played a sick game and their defense was stellar.

As far as Belechick leaving the field...uhhh...did you not see the 400 OTHER people who were ON the field??? The game was OVER man. The refs re-set the clock for 1 second AFTER bill had shaken hands & offered his congrats to the Giants and was on his way out.

Regardless, a great game that went down to the wire. Once again, my hats off to the Giant's D.

but Eli still sucks :wink: lol.

C

Up here in Packer land they sell sweatshirts that say "My favorite
football teams are the Packers and whoever plays the Bears." As
a Colts fan I say "The Colts and whoever plays the Patriots." Just
so happens that the Pats have been knocked out the last two years
by the Manning boys. Priceless.

BB

On 2008-02-04 09:14, Bargoyle wrote:
Props to the G-Men. They played a sick game and their defense was stellar.

As far as Belechick leaving the field...uhhh...did you not see the 400 OTHER people who were ON the field??? The game was OVER man. The refs re-set the clock for 1 second AFTER bill had shaken hands & offered his congrats to the Giants and was on his way out.

I saw the other 400 people on the field but it was still a combination of Sour Grapes and Poor Sportsmanship. I hope he Videotaped it. :lol:

UB

On 2008-02-05 13:47, Unga Bunga wrote:

Leave Bill Belichick Alone!

oh.... oh.... that's hot!

Pages: 1 26 replies