Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hawaiian Print Duke Surfer Vans shoes

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

I searched and didn't see any posts for these. I just found these in DC yesterday. Limited edition Duke Surfers from Vans. The box is cool with surfers. Great print. And Duke with long board inside. Rear tag says Duke Surfers also. They have red, yellow, dark blue and these green or more turquoise actually. Soles are different than normal as well. There are some on Ebay for sale in slip ons and lace ups. Scott

C

oooh I would love to get some slip ones of those! Will be checking the Vans store when I pass through Vegas in a few weeks.

C

I ended up getting a pair of these at the outlet mall in Primm (stateline between Nevada and SoCal.) They had all 4 colors and were $19.99. I got the navy ones which in person are almost a gray color more than blue.

I paid full price from Vans but they are sweet and comfy. I recommend - however you get them.

Damn you to Heck!

I really didn't need these but I had been thinking about something siliar for a while and these just hit the sweetspot. I was just going to get the navy & white but when I saw the green ones were called "Leprachaun & white" I had to have them too.

Aaaaargh!

H
Hearn posted on Fri, Feb 1, 2008 1:47 PM

Where in DC did you get them?

Pages: 1 6 replies