Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Good God! Rattan a go-go in Burbank this weekend...

Pages: 1 8 replies

S

I just got back from a warehouse clearance/estate sale in Burbank. There is more Frankl and pretzle arm stuff than you can shake a stick of bamboo at. Apparently an antiquie shop owner passed away and this is ONE of the warehouses they have to empty. I got one of those round shelf things (that I've been looking for forever) for 20 bucks...and there's still another one there! They've got stuff out in the street and all over the place and there's still stuff in the warehouse.. Prices seem really good and tomorrow is their last day. If you're in the area this might be a good place to cxheck out. Here's their craig's list add:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/543361721.html

Great googly-moogly! It makes me want to hop in a rental van and drive the 400 miles down there!

Thanks for sharing! I hope alot goes to good TC members.

Is anyone in SoCal going by today?

Makes me swoon. I could furnish my whole house at Tiki Acres with that stuff!

Hey, I just got this email from the owners...

"Thank you to all who joined us last month searching for treasures. This email is to let you know we are opening the doors for one last search through the warehouse There are still treasures to be found. Come by tomorrow, Sunday 2/10/08 from 10 - 3. Hope to see you there. 102 N. Prospect, Burbank CA "

There was still plenty of rattan last time. Happy hunting!

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2009-05-20 13:31 ]

$275.00?
I'm missing something here?
They don't even match.

T

I dare you to point out to the seller that they are asking a bit too much and they should do some research on ebay to see what the going rate is!!!

AHH NUTS! I put my post in the wrong thread. Doh!!!! Sorry.
Pretend it is in this thread. http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=27267&forum=5&8
I must of been rushing through too many Bum's Rushes. :)

Pages: 1 8 replies